• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NZ v OZ. It's time to pick a score

I hope Ritchie gets to lift the cup in his last act as the greatest player ever

NZ 23
Aus 15

Last edited:
I hope Ritchie gets to lift the cup in his last act as the greatest player ever then all these idiotic AB fans can **** off and leave us with the proper AB fans that were here before the World Cup

Yes I'm talking to you Kiwi_ and KeyboardWorrier

NZ 23
Aus 15

Hey :( I only call it as I see it. I do not see Australia scoring a try against this team.

Wallabies get two penalties and then convert an 79th minute intercept Try (intercept Try's aren't real Try's and don't count).

Yep even thats low I reckon. Mexted reckons we are atleast two tries better than Australia.... I guess they might keep in touch with penalties though.....

Well, it's certainly not a sure thing. I won't be shocked to see us not lift the trophy at the end - I just feel that this side tends not to lose many games, and especially the bigs ones, and hope that is the case this time. Wouldn't take much to go wrong for the All Blacks to be on the opposite end of that scoreline: I just really hope we get everything right.

Cheika is playing 6 players who did not play in the loss to the Ab's earlier in the year. That could be a deciding factor.

Great weather, running rugby, Folau ankles, Pocock scruming/fielding or pilfering?
The bench will be a telling factor.....Hooper sounds like Pooper.

NZ 28
OZ 19

Two great fit teams, especially fast two great fit teams. NZ off the bench with the likes of SBW and Vito to close it out and claim a back to back

Latest posts