• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NZ v OZ. It's time to pick a score

Sticking with my 24-20 win to us.

Expecting a late push from the Aussies to score. With some awesome D from the AB's to prevail.

Sticking with my 24-20 win to us.

Expecting a late push from the Aussies to score. With some awesome D from the AB's to prevail.

I expect the Wallabies will be out on their feet for the last 20-30 minutes. No last minute push, their game has to be won in the first half.

I expect the Wallabies will be out on their feet for the last 20-30 minutes. No last minute push, their game has to be won in the first half.

Probably more true than not, we are a 2nd half team after all.

This game has at least 3 tries in it. Probably 2 to the black machine and 1 to the Wallys.

Yeah, what bookie @Wimero?

I'd take a piece of that.Can onle get 2-1 in NZ

- - - Updated - - -

No 16-1 is no tries in the whole game, including NZ.

OOh Yeah!
My mistake.I wouldn't have took a no Aussie tries bet anyway.
I've gone for:Try scorer anytime............Drew Mitchell 12-1,Milner Skudder 9-1,Nonu 16-1 and last but not least Ritchie at 25-1.All on SkyBet.

OOh Yeah!
My mistake.I wouldn't have took a no Aussie tries bet anyway.
I've gone for:Try scorer anytime............Drew Mitchell 12-1,Milner Skudder 9-1,Nonu 16-1 and last but not least Ritchie at 25-1.All on SkyBet.

I hate to burst ur bubble again but there is no way those odds are for anytime scorer. 1st try scorer maybe!

I hate to burst ur bubble again but there is no way those odds are for anytime scorer. 1st try scorer maybe!

It's ok I'm still suffering from excess alcohol from last night!
It is of course FIRST try scorer.Dooooooooh.

I've also gone for AB's to win 11-15 pts at 11-2.Thats probably the kiss of death for the AB's!
I strongly urge anyone, not in any circumstances,to pay any attention to my selections.This RWC has been a betting disaster for me.I'm ashamed to say that my only winner was Aus and Wales to qualify for the QF.

Getting in the mood for the game by watching the top 14 game on fox.

so do I get bragging rights??
Shout out to the aussies though, i new coming into the 2nd half they werent goin to roll over like the french did. Full respect

Latest posts