• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

O'Driscoll or Keane

Who is more famous in Ireland?

• Brian O'Driscoll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nah we underacheive cause its all pros and they couldnt give a **** if they won or lost

like basketball, all those guys care about are their *****es and hoes they couldnt give a **** if they were playing for the cleveland cavaliers or team usa

its the lack of caring which drives people away from the national teams and really the only team people remotely feel attached to is our soccer team and i like them because they show the will to win.

I love Ohio State University more than all pro teams combined, because at the amatuer level of the sport they want to win and succeed i love it.

I bet Ohio only won because they bribed all the match day officials and that I'd wager that they are really a bunch of nancy boys who wear girls skirts on weekends and hang around in bars!

Sorry, just pouring petrol on the bonfire :D

amtrak5.jpg

Errr...PeeJay, America is a country where people put their University team ahead of their own club, let alone their state and heavens knows before their own country.

How much Hollywood bullshit have you swallowed?

And when you put it that way, there are a hell of alot of other club fans who think Keane is a ********, and last time I checked, they outnumber Man U fans.

So thats another branch supporting your argument cut down :p
[/b]
I think you seem to have missed my point, but I'll let it slide. Anyway, this isn't about people's opinion on BOD or Keano, it's about which of them is more famous in Ireland, and the far-and-away winner there has got to be Roy Keane. If you polled 100 average Irishmen, the chances are that more of them would have heard of Roy Keane than of Brian O'Driscoll.

I haven't actually met an Irishman who's never heard of O'Driscoll... and I've met a lot.

<div class='quotemain'>
Errr...PeeJay, America is a country where people put their University team ahead of their own club, let alone their state and heavens knows before their own country.

How much Hollywood bullshit have you swallowed?

And when you put it that way, there are a hell of alot of other club fans who think Keane is a ********, and last time I checked, they outnumber Man U fans.

So thats another branch supporting your argument cut down :p
[/b]
I think you seem to have missed my point, but I'll let it slide. Anyway, this isn't about people's opinion on BOD or Keano, it's about which of them is more famous in Ireland, and the far-and-away winner there has got to be Roy Keane. If you polled 100 average Irishmen, the chances are that more of them would have heard of Roy Keane than of Brian O'Driscoll.
[/b][/quote]

What point exactly were you making? You were wittering on about how "unlike America, many people in the UK put club before country" which is patently a pile of utter w*nk :p

So no, I don't think I did miss the 'point' you were making, if you were making a point at all!

None of you know what bloody point you're making anymore.

Keane is more famous then BOD, end of story.

[/b]

And you sir are a briggand and a thief! :bana:

[/b]

but wouldnt that be a question of perspective?

you living in england are a Man U supporter therefor he may seem more popular over there

but in ireland how popular is he to the non Man U supporters who live there?

why cant we ask an irishman??? but hey, I would go for Keane though... So what if he plays for ManU and there are non ManU supporters in Ireland.. he's still a footballer and in this sad world footballers are better known sumhow...

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

but wouldnt that be a question of perspective?

you living in england are a Man U supporter therefor he may seem more popular over there

but in ireland how popular is he to the non Man U supporters who live there? [/b][/quote]

It doesn't matter that I'm a Man Uts supporter... <strike>Most</strike> All Liverpool fans will have heard of him, but I'll bet half wont know who BOD is.

Any Football fan knows Keane and they outnumber rugby fans by 4-1. Therefore more people know Keane, therefore he's more famous.

You only know BOD better because you know **** all about football.

why cant we ask an irishman??? but hey, I would go for Keane though... So what if he plays for ManU and there are non ManU supporters in Ireland.. he's still a footballer and in this sad world footballers are better known sumhow...
[/b]

It's sad isn't it? So much of the world being so gay :p .