• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official date available

it's definately out on 11th of march, gordon d'arcy is signing copies of it on the 12th in dublin!

richess ... I as told by GameStop that he was doing signings for them instore (Henry St.) on the Sat 5th ...

tho they stated that only the Xbox and PC version would be released on the 4th and the PS2 version on the 11th ...

have you been talking to them yourself - did they mention that the date had infact changed, or are you talking about a diff store/chain (GAME perhaps?)

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Mar 3 2005, 07:07 AM
richess ... I as told by GameStop that he was doing signings for them instore (Henry St.) on the Sat 5th ...

tho they stated that only the Xbox and PC version would be released on the 4th and the PS2 version on the 11th ...

have you been talking to them yourself - did they mention that the date had infact changed, or are you talking about a diff store/chain (GAME perhaps?)
o ****. i misread the e-mail, it said the 5th at 12pm i though it said the 12th at 5pm! sorry

no problem ... it just means its earlier then expected

... did they tell you the same story about the Xbox & PC dates being earlier then the PS2 ???

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Mar 3 2005, 07:12 AM
no problem ... it just means its earlier then expected

... did they tell you the same story about the Xbox & PC dates being earlier then the PS2 ???
yes, but when i checked out their website it said the x-box release was the 11th?

how is d'arcy signing the game if it won't be out yet? as it says get your rugby 2005 for pc, ps2 or x-box signed on march 5th

whats the official website of this gamestop.
could someone give me the link thanks

gamestop.com

<

Originally posted by Flanker No.7@Mar 2 2005, 09:47 PM
iwas told the 18th today !!!!!!!! i was only testing u locks
<
WHY LIE!!!!
<
<
<
<

Its Not worth it, Locks is a great bloke who provides us all with a lot of useful information, and you come along to try and make him look like a lier!!! Thats where its wrong....
<
<
<
<

hhhhmmmmm flanker.... that sounds like a lie right there 'FLANKER" i thought u had the game and were kicking ass already bloody flanker.....

Originally posted by Springbok@Mar 3 2005, 12:35 AM
Okay...The official date of release in SA is now 5/6 March!

Thus...I can't see why Australia, England and New Zealand would get the game any later than this weekend!

Don't worry bout what the websites say!
EA SA recieved their stock today and distribution will begin 2morrow.
Will keep you guys posted if I learn somthing new.
As much as i want this to be true, its nearly impossible

as if the distribution team at EA is competent enough to get the game on the shelves by tomorrow.....highly unlikely!

next week seems more believable

unless of course u hit the EA wharehouse and buy it from there, if they are willing to sell them

Originally posted by ak47+Mar 3 2005, 02:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Mar 3 2005, 02:35 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Springbok
@Mar 3 2005, 12:35 AM
Okay...The official date of release in SA is now 5/6 March!

Thus...I can't see why Australia, England and New Zealand would get the game any later than this weekend!

Don't worry bout what the websites say!
EA SA recieved their stock today and distribution will begin 2morrow.
Will keep you guys posted if I learn somthing new.
As much as i want this to be true, its nearly impossible

as if the distribution team at EA is competent enough to get the game on the shelves by tomorrow.....highly unlikely!

next week seems more believable

unless of course u hit the EA wharehouse and buy it from there, if they are willing to sell them [/b]
Can that be done?

Dear Lord let it be true!

I need this game...must put a Spencer grubber wide to Rokocoko from inside the in-goal which he collects and then pulls a stop start goose step to the outside....screaming down the sideline he takes an ankle tap and throws a back hander back inside as he soars over the touchline in the ensuing three-man hit that ensues once he has regained his feet....This pass will land in the bread-basket of big McAllister and he will place a fend squarely to the jaw of Tuitavake's (Highlanders) face and break clear downfield....To the initial dismay of the Blues fans he will stumble slightly until launching a knee snapping left foot step back inside before travelling in field and back out again as the fullback nears...the long ball is thrown...a bullet to the chest of howlett and the game is won...

But I digress.
<

howlett catches the ball (amazing!) and runs towards the goal line where he forgets where the try line is and dives over the deadball line! NOT AGAIN! damn you howlett, i love the blues but why did cau cau leave

imagine

9.gibbo
10.los
11.rupeni
12.tui
13muli
14.joe
15.dougy

i live in australia and ive been told by eb games-----10th march

what do you think ak?

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 3 2005, 04:55 PM
after aus maybe but cant b sure, why dont ea jst tel us the f***n dates
That'd be too easy and would make sense.

Just like all their websites with different information -- nothing is consistent. It's ridiculous. Their public relations/or media sense is crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap.

Latest posts