• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official date available

Heh, most places in NZ seem to have release dates. But EB, here in NZ are awful anyway, they seem to have to most arrogant and slimey staff on the face of the planet! The only thing worse than their mincing staff is the company greed and stingyness.

EB just has this big rip off feel about it.

Hehe.

Jamie Gough

Originally posted by jgough@Mar 4 2005, 10:10 AM
Heh, most places in NZ seem to have release dates. But EB, here in NZ are awful anyway, they seem to have to most arrogant and slimey staff on the face of the planet! The only thing worse than their mincing staff is the company greed and stingyness.

EB just has this big rip off feel about it.

Hehe.

Jamie Gough
Dont even talk to me about the EB gripes

i'd lock the whole forum with my experiences with those half wits, my post would need its own forum.

even as recent as yesterday, EB screwed me over - for the umpteenth time in yr 2005 only.

I go into buy Cabelas Big Game Hunts 2005 - was released on ps2 yesterday.

ak47: u guys got big game hunts 2005 for ps2
eb: yes its on the shelf
ak47: no its not
eb: walks over, and points - its the 2004 old version
ak47: where's 2005
eb: they dont have one
ak47: points to xbox shelf, "why does xbox have 2005"
eb: oh, let me check the pc
ak47: thinks to himself - no shite sherlock, should have been task A
eb: looks like its out today, we have boxes out the back which arent opened (its 6pm)
ak47: looks at him, anticipating him to open up some boxes
eb: prolly best to come in tomorrow and pick it up
ak47: no worries mate (but really thinks, f**k u mate, i am going to target)
ak47: goes to target and picks up a copy

point: EB lost a sale, based on the incompetence and lacklusture effort from their employee............this happens all the time
this is why i aint pre-ordering my Rugby 2005..........Target and a whole bunch of other shops will have it aswell.

. . . you should set their store on fire . . . yeah, on fire, ak47 THEY KEEP MESSING WITH YOU set 'em on fire, ak47 OH YOU TOO SCARED TO DO IT, YOU A LITTLE BABY man, you can do it, they keep giving you the run around, are you gonna take that ARE YOU GONNA TAKE THAT nah, you ain't gonna take their **** no more BURN THEM yeeeeeah, you know just what to do . . .

Oops. Figured your little scene needed an inner monologue.

That was very nice of you, ak. I bet they had a long day of doing nothing and picking their noses while the shipment collected dust. No sense in making them open the product on the day it was supposed to be released. Good on you for letting them get back to being dicks.

On a random note, a massive booger just fell out of my nose. Coincidence?

ew.
<

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 4 2005, 11:27 AM
On a random note, a massive booger just fell out of my nose. Coincidence?

What do ye mean it just fell? ... did ye not feel him on his way, trickling closer to his world's edge?

Nope.

Well, okay, I might have given aid by expelling air from my nostrils, kind of a sigh, but through the nose and with a little more force.

Then I heard a tck sound. I looked at the paper work in front of me and there, bathing in the fluorescent light, was something that had manifested itself in my head.

A silvery-green nugget commemorating the Los Angeles smog that has begun to settle within the passages of my respiratory system.

Similar in texture, but bigger in size than it's London counterparts who cloak themselves in black and dwell tightly against the rim of the nostril.

You know, CAIvy, I named him Best Buy but I put him in an envelope and sent him to EB.

<
<
<

Now thats what their customers should send them when their service is at it's usual standard!!!

I'm just doing my bit for the working man, cause that's who I am, and that's who I care about. -- Ray Zalinsky

What the hells the topic again? Ah yes. So, North America will be getting it first on the 9th --- excellent.

Y'know Cap, keep rubbing it in, because as a responsible member of this forum you'll have to update us with load of new info about the game, and so much has already been covered.
<

Though, small price to pay for having it BEFORE US KIWIS !!!!!
<

Hope you are prepared to answer questions????

I look forward to it.

I might even lie.

All Blacks alternate kit is orange! -- stuff like that.

one of the few good things about living in america: we get the game first!
<

Originally posted by MightyQuin+Mar 3 2005, 12:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MightyQuin @ Mar 3 2005, 12:55 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Springbok
@Mar 2 2005, 12:35 PM
Okay...The official date of release in SA is now 5/6 March!

Thus...I can't see why Australia, England and New Zealand would get the game any later than this weekend!
Main reason would be packaging - although the game is the same, the boxes (and manuals?) are country specific - I would imagine its delays in local production of these that may cause difference in dates.

Why do they bother with different covers across the world if this is the result?

Personally I don't care if i have Jason Robinson, Shchalk Berger or Ronald Macdonald on the cover - I just want whats inside the box!! [/b]
<
<
<
well said!
<
<

well it aint out ive just rang my local shop

bloody ea they say its out when it isnt
why are they doing this.

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 4 2005, 09:16 PM
well it aint out ive just rang my local shop

bloody ea they say its out when it isnt
why are they doing this.
I'm ok with the 18th - going skiing next Friday for a week so it will be out when I come back - yipeeee for meee!! (sorry
<
)

Latest posts