• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Old School Wrestling

Originally posted by Serge@Aug 18 2006, 04:33 PM
On the subject of wrestling, I saw something on TV that was like wrestling, but it was in a hexagon ring. Anyone know what it is? It looked a bit more real (dunno if it actually was).
Its called king of the ring K1 Fighting every part of that is real!!!

Well unless Matt Hardy goes to RAW it doesn't look like the Hardyz are gonna reform.

But damn they need a new challenger for the Heavyweight ***le I'm sick of all these Cena vs Edge matches they both suck.

Originally posted by Serge@Aug 18 2006, 04:33 PM
On the subject of wrestling, I saw something on TV that was like wrestling, but it was in a hexagon ring. Anyone know what it is? It looked a bit more real (dunno if it actually was).
Do you mean TNA wrestling? samoa joe and aj styles etc

yeah i saw the preview for it, looks like TNA wrestling to me

anyway i watched some of summer slam when mertsisagod got it on pay per view.

i really only wanted to watch hogan vs randy orton. great to see old hogan back. they did it dumb though but at least hogan won, with the hip replacement and one knee replacement and a knee that needs replacing. i am surprised he didnt come out on crutches or on a wheelchair :)

Originally posted by woosaah@Aug 29 2006, 10:10 AM

i really only wanted to watch hogan vs randy orton. great to see old hogan back. they did it dumb though but at least hogan won, with the hip replacement and one knee replacement and a knee that needs replacing. i am surprised he didnt come out on crutches or on a wheelchair :)
Yeah i saw that too but i also noticed that he did not appear on raw the following night, I personally think he has seen his day he only keeps coming back to pump the crowd up.

ahh its hogan, you can never go wrong with hogan :) that will probably be his last match, it would have to be woulndt it?

Originally posted by Candyman+Aug 29 2006, 03:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Aug 29 2006, 10:10 AM

Yeah i saw that too but i also noticed that he did not appear on raw the following night, I personally think he has seen his day he only keeps coming back to pump the crowd up. [/b]
That was apparent at Wrestlemania, where when he was doing his trademark routine in the ring, he could hardly hold any of his poses for longer than a few seconds. Is a shame the legends getting old as he really is a star attraction...

How about the 12min standing ovation he got when he was inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame?

Yeah the only legend on their now is Flair although I have gotten used to Carlito. He seems like a really class wrestler with all the different styles he uses.

Will be interesting to see where this feud with Orton goes.

I do but unfortunately I am in Oz now so don't currently have cable setup or my proper comp.

Any updates would be appreciated.

I have been watching smackdown and that Bobby Lashley is looking really good i hope he wins the world heavy weight ***le off booker T.

Latest posts