• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Old School Wrestling

So what did you think of Edge's botched Superplex on Cena where he slipped on the rope at Saturday Night Man Event I think?

Originally posted by Mehrtsisagod@Jul 20 2006, 11:38 PM
So what did you think of Edge's botched Superplex on Cena where he slipped on the rope at Saturday Night Man Event I think?
I didn't actually get to see it, I have not watched much wrestling in a while apart from my dvd collection.

Who is your fav wrestler?? Mine is Stone Cold Steve Austin

Who else remember the awesomely comedic 'Brother Love Show' on WWF?

With the bright red-faced dweeb Brother Love reciting:
'Ahhh Luuurrrvvveee yeeeewww!!", every chance he got.

Oh what I'd do for an old school wrestling desktop!!!

My god!!! Have I literally hit on a good idea? A TRF old school wrestling desktop?

We all nominate our mid 80's-mid 90's wrestler to go on it.

I nominate Rick Rude. Had you any doubt? :p

Originally posted by woosaah@Jul 25 2006, 01:02 PM
ill nominate the bush whackers :p
Oh yes the great new zealand tag team!!!

I will go with THE UNDERTAKER!!

Yeah old school undertaker i loved his enterance how the fog would rise up and the cloaked men with the fire sticks it was awesome.

Not the American badass?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH THEY CALL ME COWBOY!

I wanted to post a link to an uploaded old school match but wasn't sure if it was against TOS.

My favorite wrestler is already nominated (Undertaker) so I will say Owen Hart.

Bret "The Hit Man" Hart

Hulk Hogan

Let me ask you Brroother Whatcha Gonna Dooo Whatcha Gonna Doo Brroother When HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOOOUUU!!!

Well I'm sure some of you will be please Jeff Hardy has been resigned by the WWE. Whether he reforms thye tag team of the Hardyz is another thing. Check it out here.

Jeff returns

Also they now have legends shirts at the WWE Shop maybe C A Iverson would like this one.

legendsshirts300bhs2.jpg

Originally posted by Mehrtsisagod@Aug 6 2006, 01:28 PM
Well I'm sure some of you will be please Jeff Hardy has been resigned by the WWE. Whether he reforms thye tag team of the Hardyz is another thing. Check it out here.

Jeff returns

Also they now have legends shirts at the WWE Shop maybe C A Iverson would like this one.

legendsshirts300bhs2.jpg
They would have to reform the Hardy Boyz how could they not

Check out the awesome video Sig's that Dobrien has done for me one is of Batista, If you can cast your mind back i was getting a bit of a hard time for the picture of bitista i had in my sig and his pose this video clip explains the pose.

Enjoy :D

Check out the awesome video Sig's that Dobrien has done for me one is of Batista, If you can cast your mind back i was getting a bit of a hard time for the picture of bitista i had in my sig and his pose this video clip explains the pose.

Enjoy :D

On the subject of wrestling, I saw something on TV that was like wrestling, but it was in a hexagon ring. Anyone know what it is? It looked a bit more real (dunno if it actually was).

Latest posts