• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

$onny Bill Bails On The Dogs

farkin win the RWC for the AB's
fark i heard all that before
and all that happens is cough cough choke choke
he'll be injured more than not, with his 12.5 games per season average anyhow, will be lucky to make the side let alone win the damn thing[/b]
Sounds like sour grapes to me. ;)

:( Money bill should never be allowed to play for any australian rugby or rugby league franchise ever agian [/b]
Why? Because you're a Bulldog's Fan? :bleh!:
He's moved on to a proper sport with a proper international competition...it's like he's graduated...or seen the light.
:D :D :D

farkin win the RWC for the AB's
fark i heard all that before
and all that happens is cough cough choke choke
he'll be injured more than not, with his 12.5 games per season average anyhow, will be lucky to make the side let alone win the damn thing
[/b]

:lol:

Funny thing is, you're 100% right!

If he stays fit which is highly likely since Rugby Union is the softcore version of the game and he won't touch the ball as much as he did in League because of the extra players and the way the game is played now.

Depending on what position he plays, he'll likely become an even bigger star for Rugby than he was for League, I'd go as far as to say he could go beyond Jonah Lomu famous worldwide.

Also if he stays in Rugby, expect him to be on a EA Rugby cover in the next few years.

Lofty expectations I know but I'm probably more right than wrong.

So does that mean if he wants to be elligible for the All Blacks does he have to come back to New Zealand and play because if he's got a 2 season contract with Toulon than he'd only get one year to suss out New Zealand Rugby.

Whether he makes it or not I think it's a good move by him to change codes because his settlement has just shown everyone that he was right when he said the Nrl don't care about Sonny Bill Williams the person just Sonny Bill Williams the player and all they wanted was his marketing and such pretty sad alright.

If he stays fit which is highly likely since Rugby Union is the softcore version of the game and he won't touch the ball as much as he did in League because of the extra players and the way the game is played now.[/b]
Whatever drugs you take gimme some. :D

as the rules currently stand yes he would have to come back to nz to be selected for the all blacks. some of the top players maybe allowed to do a dan carter where they go over to europe etc for 6 months miss the super 14 but come back in time for the tri-nations.

If he stays fit which is highly likely since Rugby Union is the softcore version of the game and he won't touch the ball as much as he did in League because of the extra players and the way the game is played now.

Depending on what position he plays, he'll likely become an even bigger star for Rugby than he was for League, I'd go as far as to say he could go beyond Jonah Lomu famous worldwide.

Also if he stays in Rugby, expect him to be on a EA Rugby cover in the next few years.

Lofty expectations I know but I'm probably more right than wrong. [/b]

Dumb

so what do you reckon are the odds of sonny bill going to play super 14 rugby and going onto play for the all blacks?

how long is his contract with toulon for? (not that this matters, as he'll just bail on it when he gets an offer for more money :D)

if NZRU or any of the super rugby franchises in NZ can pay him atleast 500k a season, i doubt he'll ever become an All Black

I don't think he'll care too much about what he gets for playing for the ABs, allthough it will be alot, at least there is no restriction on endorsement deals so he'll get the majority of his earnings through that.

I don't think he'll care too much about what he gets for playing for the ABs, allthough it will be alot, at least there is no restriction on endorsement deals so he'll get the majority of his earnings through that. [/b]
you reckon that's what he's aiming for? to play for the AB's?

<div class='quotemain'>
you reckon that's what he's aiming for? to play for the AB's?[/b]
That's his whole reason for leaving.... [/b][/quote]
so it wasn't for the money and the bulls being to rigid?

<div class='quotemain'>
so it wasn't for the money and the bulls being to rigid?[/b]
Well every statement ever released by SBW clearly states he did it to play for the All Blacks. [/b][/quote]

And in every statement, he is completely full of ****.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
so it wasn't for the money and the bulls being to rigid?[/b]
Well every statement ever released by SBW clearly states he did it to play for the All Blacks. [/b][/quote]

And in every statement, he is completely full of ****.
[/b][/quote]
He was unhappy. He thought he was underpaid. He wanted a new challenge.

3 simple factors. Job happiness, pay and stimulation are the 3 things that will always sway someone, and in this case it caused him to be a c*** as well.

I think we should be able to settle on that.

And in every statement, he is completely full of ****.[/b]
And you're a good mate of his I take it? How do you know if he is full of **** if you don't even know him?

Let's just condemn people to death without trial while we are at it yeah? ;)

f*** SBW

He isn't worth a strain of thought right now

Any common decency and integrity he once had is diminished

Selfish spoilt brat â€" runs when the going gets tuff, when he loses â€" a sore loser is the SBW

I garauntee he would not have skipped if the bulldogs were top of the ladder, he would have waited until years end to say he wants out and become an AB..the French union also said he can join half way thru union season, there is no hurry

But nooo….the little faint hearted sook needs to go RIGHT NOW

Little ***** â€" **** off u cat
Don't get me wrong, I am all for going and chasing what ur worth…..but do it properly, don't play hide n seek, don't abandon ur team whilst its down, finish off the season atleast.

"oh I blame folks…" he says â€" Folks wont be there in 2009, so u stupid little ****, come dig up some more verbal diarria

"Cowards are people that run away. I didn't run away," Williams said â€" well what the fark would you call it â€" a farkin warrior flying off with pride? â€" no it's a coward with his white flag so far stuck up his arse, and guilt running thru ur veins

pls go chase the money, and anyone else can follow him, the NRL is better off without these fiasco whinging Gen Y *****es.

In other news

Canberra's top-10 paid players - half of their $4.1million salary cap - have collectively tallied just 90 appearances from a possible 180 this season
The holes in Canberra's squad this season have been patched up with recycled players and emerging youngsters.
With around half the Raiders' $4 million salary cap already parked on the sideline, second rower Tom Learoyd-Lars will risk a season-ending suspension by challenging a dangerous throw ban.

$2million of our cap not playing and best attack in the comp - just proves the NRL can still output the best quality points scoring machine and halve the cap to $2million

SBW n Mundine n Co â€" can whinge about restraint of trade all they like â€" if u don't love the game â€" we don't want ya and we defo don't need ya, and the next big stars will come just like always, and right now its coming from the MIGHTY RAIDERS!!! BEST ATTACK IN THE COMP BABY :lol2tn: :cheers: :bleh!:

RANT OVER

GO RAIDERS!
B) :ph34r: :lol:

Latest posts