• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ooops they did it again..

Interesting this passing problem.

Wasn't this the one MAJOR stuff up in the 2004 gameplay.

Looks like these HB people do not know how to pass a rugby ball in real life. They probablt think you pass it the way my auntie passes it.

well i dont really care how long they delay it for, its bloody annoying but if it means the game will be better.. than i say itsworth it.. imagine if they brought the game out with the date they were saying and still having that annoying passing problem... at first we'll love the game but then the passing problem wud slowly becum irritating and then we wud start thinking to ourselves.. "they shud hav just delayed it, and fixed this damned problem".. u kno?

Originally posted by 187@Jan 30 2005, 01:07 PM
well i dont really care how long they delay it for, its bloody annoying but if it means the game will be better.. than i say itsworth it.. imagine if they brought the game out with the date they were saying and still having that annoying passing problem... at first we'll love the game but then the passing problem wud slowly becum irritating and then we wud start thinking to ourselves.. "they shud hav just delayed it, and fixed this damned problem".. u kno?
Yeah i agree - good call

from what locksley has said... it seems like there is not too big an issue with the passing and that the delay might still see it released in March;

... perhaps alot of the ****ly issue is down to the user having to "learn" how to play the game i.e. if you don't use the set-plays from ruck/scrum situations, the pass from the scrum half goes a-skew and things start to look and feel problematic, whereas if a set-play is selected, the receiving players get into position and the pass is received correctly and play develops freely

... maybe they realised that this needs to be dumbed down a bit/more control given to the user without having to call a set-play every time and this is what they'll work on causing the delay?

... OR, I could be completely wrong and the passing in the game is just shite! but it seems from locksley words and video's that the gameplay is pretty decent (and I think umosay said that the demo is from code in September) - although it could also be that they have complicated the passing system since then and need to revert back to the code used for the demo!

... so many different possibilities... so few answers!

yea if this new thing their trying with passing aint working they shud juz go bak to wut they had in that demo that locks played coz the passing seems to work fine in those videos

**** can believe this man!! Has this problem arisen after your in game footage Locks? because there it looks fine why the need to Change. I would rather they delay the game than ship it with a serious problem!!!

Thanks Wally almost had a heart attack!!!! Was not checking the dates of posts properly.

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!.............why! why!......surely they couldn't botched the passing system. i mean just look at rugby 2004
<
.......wait.......wait......OK! thats it......GUN please.

Originally posted by Black|Raven@Feb 2 2005, 11:15 PM
aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!.............why! why!......surely they couldn't botched the passing system. i mean just look at rugby 2004
<
.......wait.......wait......OK! thats it......GUN please.
thats a bit drastic dont u think.. haha

Latest posts