• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland Licence Announcement - 07/07/2011 - Exclusive Screenshot

MY GOD it looks awful not the graphics the jersey YUCK. Must say you got O'Connell perfect just hope BOD looks like himself. By the way guys the AVIVA looks MILES better then what I was expecting. Well done guys cant wait

Nice to see this game get all these licenses.

The ruck looks a little messy though.

lol 6 nations on RC will suck, tri nations on RWC2011 will suck... damn you licenses! lol nah it's all gravy baby!
i dont think there is gona b a six nations in rwc becouse its game modes ar rwc and drop goal shoot out and online gameplay as long as there is create a tournement itl b ok tho

i dont think there is gona b a six nations in rwc becouse its game modes ar rwc and drop goal shoot out and online gameplay as long as there is create a tournement itl b ok tho

If I Remember correctly and I belive its been stated many times, There is no 'Create a Tournement' in Rugby World Cup 2011.

If I Remember correctly and I belive its been stated many times, There is no 'Create a Tournement' in Rugby World Cup 2011.

You are correct, the only tournament available is the world cup, although on the plus side you can play with different pool teams (unlike in 08) so wont be the same every time. Also there will be pre world cup tours to complete, and I believe you have to work to unlock the bigger nations.

Hopefully SOB will be like a tank busting through all de players like he does with Leinster and Ireland. And paul o'connell BETTER be able to steal lineouts :D

Please have Samoa!!!! That winger is a beast would love to ram him into the poms hahahah. Should some news this week as they usually go every 2 weeks

Please have Samoa!!!! That winger is a beast would love to ram him into the poms hahahah. Should some news this week as they usually go every 2 weeks
Alesani Tuialgi? Why would you want to ram him into the poms when he does it just fine against you Australian's lol. Have fun playing with ''Rocket Rod Davies'' now ;)

Alesani Tuialgi? Why would you want to ram him into the poms when he does it just fine against you Australian's lol. Have fun playing with ''Rocket Rod Davies'' now ;)

You obviously saw what happened, why would we want it again?!?! It is funny though, Davies did so well against the NZ teams then when we verse the 'minnows' he cant keep his feet and gets belted for his troubles

Yea but we hate the poms and I would love him to go full pace in ashton and break him in half. Ashton is the biggest prick..

But playing league does generally mean that you arek.. Am enviable that in every international match that he has scored a try in England have won though

Statement withdrawn.. Just had too seeing Dual-coder under your name haha

Latest posts