• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales Licence Announcement - 06/07/2011 - Exclusive Screenshot

Hi there. This game will have all world cup teams licenced, accept for Australia and New Zealand, teams will be there, but only fiction teams and clothing.
Not necessarily as SIDHE's commentary video on you tube hints that they have some world cup teams like Fiji
:(

Not necessarily as SIDHE's commentary video on you tube hints that they have some world cup teams like Fiji

Commentary may be a grey area though, as I remember in 08, the player might have a made up name, but the commentary would say the real name.

Country names such as Fiji or New Zealand aren't restricted, so they can still be used. I like the news of Wales in but I must say I prefer the Rugby 08 model of the Millennium Stadium. Also, I don't recognise any of the players.

This is great although as a South African it would be nice to see more southern hemisphere teams get announced over the next few days. Keep up the great work!

i hope you know the all blacks and wallabies arent going to be in RWC 2011. but maybe they got the pumas :)

i hope you know the all blacks and wallabies arent going to be in RWC 2011. but maybe they got the pumas :)
Yea i noticed<_< although this makes S.A. the best licensed southern hemisphere team as well as the best ranked licensed team:D

I find it odd that Sidhe wouldn't announce those exclusive deals if they had them, wouldn't it encourage other teams to come to their game, I'm not saying that there is no way they don't have them locked up but it would be strange not to announce it.

I find it odd that Sidhe wouldn't announce those exclusive deals if they had them, wouldn't it encourage other teams to come to their game, I'm not saying that there is no way they don't have them locked up but it would be strange not to announce it.
Yea, i found out that they had to do commentry for all the teams incase they got the licenses:p

But you took then from the first page of here so can't people just see them on here? :p

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

"The official licensing agreement grants the exclusive use of the Rugby World Cup 2011 Wales team strip, emblem, and the Home of Welsh Rugby, Millennium Stadium, within the game."

Hmmm.........interesting how they havent announced player likeness licenses. They have pretty much said the same about Scotland, while Ireland has "many" player likenesses.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I have a gut feeling that Wales and Scotland are NOT going to have Real player licenses, which is pretty bad news. And is probably why players in the screenshots are hard to identify.

The SRU stressed that Alaster Kellock is in the game. Perhaps it'll be simular for Wales, and we'll only see one licensed player?

Please be Gav, please be Gav, please be Gav...

Latest posts