• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales Licence Announcement - 06/07/2011 - Exclusive Screenshot

the only thing i would like to see is the kits look more realistic, At the moment the dont look right for some reason but everything else looks great so well done HB. :)

although i am delighted at the inclusion of wales in this game and am really getting excited at the prospect of playing this game, i cannot really see many likenesses between the welsh players and their real - life counterparts. seeing as 9 does not look like Phillips to me and in the line out picture the blonde boy doesn't really look like Bradley Davies. apart form that i a a very happy man.

if ireland are in the game i think they will have to wait until the irish rwc jersey is released before they can release the screenshot.

many of us did suspect that Wales would be one of the licenses HB and 505 were going to announce next. Always good to get official confirmation though. Now to see if Ireland is the next one.

Any change of some gameplay, now rugby challenge game play has been released i dont now which one to buy they both look great! Please give us someone game play to make our mind up :D

whats the link with the gameplay??

Now all you need is Samoa! Will be nice smash the OFFICIAL welsh teams over and over again... :lol:

I watched the rugby challenge gameplay and Now Hb have them on the ropes
Those sidhe forum users just don't look at the negatives do they:

Rucks look like scrums
Players don't back up
All over the place
commentary not the best and side stepping still slow
also I can see league all over it.

Rwc 11 is going to rock.....I think
Gameplay video needed

Rucks look like scrums
Players don't back up
All over the place

Gameplay video needed

Errr, So they have them on the ropes with Rugby 08 2.0??? good joke champ.

Rucks look like scrums
Players don't back up
All over the place

Gameplay video needed

Haven't seen the video personally (and am gutted that I didn't btw) but it is hard to jump to those conclusions until you have actually played either ***le for a period of time.

to be fair RC sounds like the real deal... chaotic like the game of rugby :p perception issues to your point of view Mr Smith

This is great although as a South African it would be nice to see more southern hemisphere teams get announced over the next few days. Keep up the great work!

Hi there. This game will have all world cup teams licenced, accept for Australia and New Zealand, teams will be there, but only fiction teams and clothing.

Rucks look like scrums
Players don't back up
All over the place

Gameplay video needed

How does HB have them on the ropes?

its obviously not huw bennett throwing in, the balls growing straight...

help!!!! the sidhe boys are attacking me.

I mean the HB have a great chance to show there strength, their gameplay and the boom RC will need to come up with something good because from what i saw it was ok but not what i was excepting The AI defence was crap as well
You'll see many people jumping boats soon, ok maybe not because sidhe forum users can't change their mind !!! heheh

Nice joke Rugby 08 2.0 let's try Rugby league (with union rules) 2.0

help!!!! the sidhe boys are attacking me.

I mean the HB have a great chance to show there strength, their gameplay and the boom RC will need to come up with something good because from what i saw it was ok but not what i was excepting The AI defence was crap as well
You'll see many people jumping boats soon, ok maybe not because sidhe forum users can't change their mind !!! heheh

Nice joke Rugby 08 2.0 let's try Rugby league (with union rules) 2.0

Original thinker..... HB won't produce anything because they'll keep it close to their chest.... Just like Sidhe will.... Until I've played both games neither is better than the other.

Latest posts