Status
Not open for further replies.

deano

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Ospreys
better side step and if u play 2players on same time the 2nd player can change the angle of the player about to recive the ball just by selectin him, the last game i played if u selected the player before he recived the ball he dropped it. just little things like that would make me happy

Okay, I'm sorry for this, but I'm now going to have a rant, not just at you, but other thoughtless idiots as well.

Why do any of you people think you need to create a new topic for your small contributions? The way I see it, there are two reasons.
1. Either you are too bloody lazy to search on the part of the forums ***les "Suggestions/ideas for Rugby 2012", which considering it is the first link on the page, is suprising.
2. You believe your opinions and ideas are so profound and revolutionary that it requires a totally new topic.
Both of these likely explanations show how lazy and thoughtless many people are. The irony is, this suggestion has obviously been posted many times in previous topics and no doubt some idiot will make another topic like "Cheats" or "My idea for a World League" in a few minutes. If you want your posts to not be counted as anything more than spam, I'd suggest you move it to one of the already created topics such as http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?17829-Suggestions-ideas-for-Rugby-2012/page16 .

It doesn't require much effort to look before you post, but it does create a messy forum if you don't, anbd if HB studios are taking suggestions in, I'm sure it would help if they only needed to go through one big topic, than 30 small and insignificant topics. I would like to point out that this is not just a rant at you, there are plenty of other lazy people out there as well, you're just unlucky.

Told.

Suggestions in the suggestion thread, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts