Paris v Cardiff

A

An Tarbh

<div align="center">
Paris.png
Paris v Cardiff
Cardiff.png
</div>

Paris will be looking to get their campaign back on track following their nilling at Bristol 2 weeks ago. There are fitness doubts though over Brian Liebenberg and Antoine Burban who are both named in the starting XV. Should Liebenberg be ruled out, David Skrela will be promoted from the bench to take his place in the starting line-up, while Theunis du Plooy is primed to take the place of Burban and Mirco Bergamasco to take a place on the bench vacated by Skrela.

Nicky Robinson returns for the Blues following a month out injured and Martin Williams comes back in after his appearance in the Baa Baas match at Twickenham last Saturday.

The Blues may top the table now but whether they'll be there come Sunday evening remains to be seen.

Paris: 15 Ignacio Corleto, 14 Julien Saubade, 13 Geoffroy Messina, 12 Brian Liebenberg, 11 Julien Arias, 10 Juan Martin Hernandez, 9 Jérôme Fillol, 8 Simon Taylor, 7 Rémy Martin, 6 Antoine Burban, 5 Pascal Pape, 4 Cliff Milton, 3 Pieter de Villiers, 2 Dimitri Szarzewski (capt), 1 Rodrigo Roncero.
Replacements: 16 Mathieu Blin, 17 Franck Montanella, 18 Pedro Ledesma, 19 Arnaud Marchois, 20 Alexandre Albouy, 21 David Skrela, 22 Stéphane Glas.

Cardiff: 15 Ben Blair, 14 Jamie Roberts, 13 Jamie Robinson, 12 Gareth Thomas, 11 Tom James, 10 Nicky Robinson, 9 Jason Spice, 8 Xavier Rush ©, 7 Martyn Williams, 6 Maama Molitika, 5 Paul ***o, 4 Deiniol Jones, 3 Gary Powell, 2 Gareth Williams, 1 Gethin Jenkins.
Replacements: 16 Taufa'ao Filise, 17 T Rhys Thomas, 18 John Yapp, 19 Scott Morgan, 20 Andy Powell, 21 Richie Rees, 22 Tom Shanklin.

Well now there's a worthy contribution, pray tell why you would hope Paris will win, there must be any number of reasons...

Because he supports them? Or so his "club" thing says.
I don't think Paris will lose to Cardiff IN Paris, Hernandez will be playing, and he'll do his Hernandez thing on Cardiff (i.e. absolutely raping them).
Cardiff would do well to get anything out of this game, Paris have a very impressive home record in the Heineken Cup, so for Cardiff to win, despite their form would be quite a miracle.

Because he supports them? Or so his "club" thing says.
I don't think Paris will lose to Cardiff IN Paris, Hernandez will be playing, and he'll do his Hernandez thing on Cardiff (i.e. absolutely raping them).
Cardiff would do well to get anything out of this game, Paris have a very impressive home record in the Heineken Cup, so for Cardiff to win, despite their form would be quite a miracle. [/b]

Cardiff were close to make it, they played quite well and put a lot of pressure. Otherwise there was no try during this match played under the rain.

Hell of an effort from the Blues, they came so close to beating Stade in Paris, deffinately put a marker down as a realistic contender now!

Odd decision from Dai Young not to have Dai Flannagan on the bench, considering it was Nicky Robinson's first game back after injury. It backfired big time, I believe if Blues had an outside half on the pitch for more than 15min they would have won that match.

It was an excellent acheivment to get a bonus point from this game. I'm confident they'll get the win in Cardiff.

The referee made some dodgy decisions as pointed out by Will Greenwood. I'm seriously beginning to dislike David Pearson.

Latest posts