Paris v Harlequins

A

An Tarbh

<div align="center">
Paris.png
Paris v Harlequins
Harlequins.png
</div>

Paris welcome back Argnetinian trio, Juan Hernandez, Ignacio Corleto and Rodrigo Roncero to their fold after their world cup exploits.

Andy Gomersal and Nick Easter make their returns to Harlequins for Saturday's game also.

Should be a home win, but it will be interesting to see whether Hernandez starts at full back or fly half, quite a dilemma for Glathié and Landreau.

<div align="center">
paris-hilton-digging.jpg

</div><div align="center">
harlequin.jpg

Sorry...Found that picture of Paris and had to do something with it.
Anyway, this should be an interesting clash. I'm all for Stade Francais. I don't think they'll have much of a problem with Harlequins. Who Knows...I've not had the opportunity to see much of either side thus far. However, I'm pumped about the start of the HEC.
</div>

Hernandez will surely start a 15.

Except if Skrela is injured, as is Beauxis.

I think Paris should win but thez were strongly defeated last week by Toulouse, absoloutly unable to build something. Galthié has been worried for a few weeks because half of the team can't play.

Hernandez will surely start a 15.

Except if Skrela is injured, as is Beauxis.

I think Paris should win but thez were strongly defeated last week by Toulouse, absoloutly unable to build something. Galthié has been worried for a few weeks because half of the team can't play. [/b]

Their main issues are that the team were not able to properly train before the Top14 due to the large number of players involved in the RWC but also for the rest of players many injuries.

Otherwise as any of the French clubs they have played two Top14 rounds and this may be short to face English sides more advanced in their season.

Latest posts