Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perpignan

• Draw

• Total voters
M

Melhor Time

The big game coming up this weekend. I always look forward to games moved to the big venues like this one. Is anyone going to le Stade de France for the game?

Stade have been superb all season. Their ability and luxury of swaping players every week is something I don't think any other team anywhere can do.

I hope Stade pick Hernandez at 10. I wasn't surprised to see Stade Français lose last weekend against Biarritz when Skrela returned at 10. A good player yes, but he was out played by another Argie, Marcelo Bosch. I also don't want to see Parisse playing second row again. He is an excellent 8 and should stay there.

I think Paris should win by around 8-10 points.

I'll be there. It should be a great match. Perpignan will come for the victory, otherwise they won't qualify for the SF. Paris want to remain at the top of the league table where they are since the first round.

Usually Paris should win almost comfortably but this time they have many injured players among the forwards. Perpignan should therefore dominate up front. Paris will show a fierce defence and try to capitalize on any small mistakes of the catalans.

Why on earth is Hernandez on the bench for this game? Sure Corleto is a great player and Skrela has shown he is good this season too. But for a game like this wouldn´t it be best to pay your best player?

If Paris lose they will fall from 1st to 3rd because Clermont and Toulouse have both smashed their opponents this weekend.

Why on earth is Hernandez on the bench for this game? Sure Corleto is a great player and Skrela has shown he is good this season too. But for a game like this wouldn´t it be best to pay your best player?

If Paris lose they will fall from 1st to 3rd because Clermont and Toulouse have both smashed their opponents this weekend.
[/b]

Well in the end the Stade Français won by one point. They played better when Skréla was in in the first half.

I think that for the next and last round of the Top14 regular season they will go to Agen to defeat the SUA which should be thus relegated. I don't know what is Caucau's contract but he may have to play in ProD2 next season.

Latest posts