• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pet Hates

GarethGriffiths

Academy Player
List below something which gets on your nerves:

For me, it is whenever anybody says to me 'oh you must....'

Oh. I. Must?

Why must I? Has there been some law created whereby I am bound to do something which you tell me?

What if I don't? What then? Will the world counter-spin? Will Marsupials serenade us with the greatest hits of Spandau Ballet?

I think not.

That and people who begin sentences with 'So'. Grinds my gears no end!

Gobshites on the bus. Particularly on the morning commute and particularly particularly particularly when hungover and I don't wish to wear headphones for fear of exacerbating the situation. At least the tube has the decency to drown them out.

Housemates.

Final edit continuing the commute theme; terrible earbuds or headphones that leak your tinny awful dreadfulness (seriously, you have no h*cking taste) into the rest of the metal box of hell for your co-passengers to contemplate truly incredible and inventive methods of torture, murder and the disposal of your now unrecognisable corpse into the nearest planetary body for intergalactic bacteria to feast upon while your eternal soul DIDNT EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU SOULLESS SCUM.

Last edited:
This is one of those topics I could spend hours on if I really start to think about it. So I'm not going to, other than to offer my current pet peeve of people walking whilst texting/looking at phone.

"Look where you're supposed to going and walk in a straight line you utter f*cktard!!!!!"

@Tigs Man @big ginger 8. When I'm appointed mod you can expect the smut these two profligates post to be napalmed away from this forum and all traces of their existence to be scrubbed clean from the site. Still lobbying for the multiple bans BG8 got when he was 16 and and kept making new accounts to stand.
Think the word pet hates is harsh though, because I love my pets dearly. I prefer just hates.

@Tigs Man @big ginger 8. When I'm appointed mod you can expect the smut these two profligates post to be napalmed away from this forum and all traces of their existence to be scrubbed clean from the site. Still lobbying for the multiple bans BG8 got when he was 16 and and kept making new accounts to stand.
Think the word pet hates is harsh though, because I love my pets dearly. I prefer just hates.

giphy.gif

Good luck becoming a mod before me BTW.

(also who de fuk told you about my worms!)

Tigs becomes Triggs (as in triggered) ;) Poor lad!

One to add - Christmas charity Appeals.

I am well aware that there are poor and needy people out there this Christmas, and my heart truly does bleed for them, but when they ask for £5 here, £20 here and Wateraid (at least i think it's them?) are asking for over £100!

I am sorry, but people are not cash cows and not everybody can afford to give. I give to a handful of charities (Macmillan, Llamau, Ty Hafan and Age UK) and that is good enough for me.

Plus, I would like to know where the £100 or whatever being asked for goes exactly.

Commuters. The whole ruddy lot of 'em.

The man spreaders.

The women who wallop you with each of their 15 essential bags.

The "look at my headphones" merchant. Yes, they may be large and branded, but they still don't bl**dy well work.

The women on her mobile letting the whole carriage know about her best mate's personal life. In fairness those can occasionally be quite entertaining....unless you're the friend in question.

The bloke on his mobile conducting highly important business. That. Couldn't. Possibly. Wait. Until. Tomorrow. Got news for you pal.......we're not impressed and real movers and shakers don't travel rush hour cattle class on Southern.

Those who treat any spare inch of floor / table as a dump for their used papers / coffee cups / banana skins. Trains do have bins, would you do that at home? Really?

The sheer pathetic look of panic on faces when they realise that You. Might. Want. To. Sit. Next. To. Them. Actually I don't, but it's rush hour, I'm tired, it's the only seat left and I'm of the slightly old fashioned view that the several thousand quid I've paid for my season ticket gives me more of a right to a seat than your ****ing bags.

The readers over your shoulder

The "personal hygiene's optional" brigade. Hot day, standing room only. You must know....

The father cooing down their mobile at his kids. Here's a thought - you spawned them, why not actually go home and see them?

Etc

Latest posts