• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Peter83´s kit trhead

Links dont work

The only link that works is the Argentina one, the rest of them say they are unavailable

peter try to make ur kit logos height 50% smaler then it will come out right in game because theyre all squashed up

Peter83 can u please make the springboks 2011 jersey, the one they wore against the wallabies on the weekend, also can u plz make the all blacks jersey that they wore
against Fiji

Thanks

Hira

Hey Peter83 i know have asked this before but can you plz make the 2011 springboks jersey and the 2011 new all blacks jersey with the white collar please

thanks
Hira

oi Peter83 this so rude now respond to my requests soon. i want the new so badly so please make them ASAP

oi Peter83 this so rude now respond to my requests soon. i want the new so badly so please make them ASAP

Mate, due to the 2 new rugby games coming out over the next month, the interest in the Rugby 08 mod section has dried up a fair bit recently. Because of this not so many people are making the kits anymore, and anyway you can't just come on here and demand the new kits asap. You ight just have to accept that it's likely that not many more kits (or mods in general) will ever be made for Rugby 08 seeing that most people will now switch to Rugby World Cup 2011 and Rugby Challange.

ok mate thanks for that sorry if u think i was being rude. i can't wait for Rugby Challegne myself

Can someone please try to make a DHL kit!! that wil be awesome

Download the magners mod,its in there

Latest posts