• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pick one player from another country who you'd like to play for yours?

As good as Pocock is we wouldn't really need him in the Welsh squad unless he was put at 8. We have Warburton and Lydiate who have established themselves on either flank and will be there for years and years to come with Justin Tupiric and Josh Turnbull competing.

As good as Pocock is we wouldn't really need him in the Welsh squad unless he was put at 8. We have Warburton and Lydiate who have established themselves on either flank and will be there for years and years to come with Justin Tupiric and Josh Turnbull competing.

Backrow is not where we need to be concerned.
I'd take a solid fullback right now. 2007 Percy Montgomery perhaps.

Backrow is not where we need to be concerned.
I'd take a solid fullback right now. 2007 Percy Montgomery perhaps.

Martyn Thomas could've been the answer to our problems for Wales but hes injured again unfortunately but again hes young also so I think he will have his time yet.

hooker from any country in the IRB top 5

Last edited:
Quade Cooper would be nice, if he could be turned into a more solid tackler.
It says pick one player from another country you cannot modify this player then you could say I'd like Tomas o'leary if he was a really good out half.
tighthead prop from any country in the IRB top 5
That includes irelands tight head prop.

Martyn Thomas could've been the answer to our problems for Wales but hes injured again unfortunately but again hes young also so I think he will have his time yet.

If he can remain injury free definitely.
We could do with a solid second row like Bekker or Matfield.

If he can remain injury free definitely.
We could do with a solid second row like Bekker or Matfield.

We have Davies, Wyn-Jones, Ryan Jones and Charteris who are all pretty good.

If you go anywhere you would look in the backs, in particularly at Fly Half and Centre for Wales.

We have Davies, Wyn-Jones, Ryan Jones and Charteris who are all pretty good.

Alun Wyn Jones hasn't been in the best of form, and one can argue that Charteris isn't up to international level.
Bradley Davies didn't have a great Six Nations either.

Alun Wyn Jones hasn't been in the best of form, and one can argue that Charteris isn't up to international level.
Bradley Davies didn't have a great Six Nations either.

But prior to the 6 Nations Davies had been on fire, people quickly forget.

But prior to the 6 Nations Davies had been on fire, people quickly forget.

True, but going on recent form he isn't at his best.
Bekker is a beast in lineouts and solid in the loose.
Very good second row, much better than Botha, and ahead of v/d Merwe.

True, but going on recent form he isn't at his best.
Bekker is a beast in lineouts and solid in the loose.
Very good second row, much better than Botha, and ahead of v/d Merwe.

Ye no denying that, but saying if Wales needed someone it would have to be at center or fly half? Thats where our biggest weakness is.

Ye no denying that, but saying if Wales needed someone it would have to be at center or fly half? Thats where our biggest weakness is.

Surely our biggest weakness is fullback isn't it Cymro? Thats been our problem position for years now.

Surely our biggest weakness is fullback isn't it Cymro? Thats been our problem position for years now.

We really haven't had a constant fullback; Williams, Morgan, Thomas, Byrne.
There really isn't anyone available besides Lee, unless you want to switch positions (Halfpenny, Roberts).

Latest posts