• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pick one player from another country who you'd like to play for yours?

I no but i rekon we put tom croft second row with lawes and then wood clever and haskell and Dowson on the bench. I think clever is great he is at the breakdown all the time and can tackle and is quite quick but i like him mainly cause he has cool hair

Following that formation (although Attwood and Palmer would both need to have bad injuries), why not Robshaw at 6 instead, with Wood on his preferred openside?

Wood isnt fast enough. Thats one of the reasons he left worcester because we didnt let him play openside because of his speed

Englands got more than enough backrows without some American with a dodgy perm :p

Thing with picking a player for England is that we're potentially sorted, in the way that we could say "Oh a centre to replace Hape" but Hape isn't close to our best centre, so who knows how we'd be with someone else

I'll just go with Dan Carter though, Flood's good n all but has his off days, whereas Carter is Jesus 24/7/52

Wood isnt fast enough. Thats one of the reasons he left worcester because we didnt let him play openside because of his speed
Aye, but look what playing 7 at Saints did for him - a run of games for England, player of the year and nominated for players player and players young player :p

One player could make all the difference for Tonga... And that player would be Dan Carter.

We would be RWC contenders!!! Haha plus a few more players.

Lol ok I think you may have a point. Also gettin rid of hape has been on my mind for sometime but hopefully in future we will be using manu tuilagi instead of hape

Well, if there are any more players of his stock who don't fit the bill, please do send them over! :p

Kitchener hasn't named a new side yet (that I've seen) :p
Though with Day, Lawes and Sorenson you're pretty sorted on that front

Brian O' Driscoll for Wales, him and Roberts in the centre are a combination and a half :p

Latest posts