• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pick one player from another country who you'd like to play for yours?

Man o man a good question I would probably pick Sonny Bill Williams at centre for the Bulls.

Well, the weakest spot in the Springboks for me is fullback so I would like for James O'Connor to play at 15 for SA (I picked him because I belief he was eligible to play for SA through heritage apart from having caps for the Wallabies though I think Kurtley Beale and Israel Dagg are the best around at the moment at 15)

**** for the AB currently....none :?

we have Luke as a backup for Carter.....if not Cooper or O'Conner or lambie (being wasted by SA Boks anyways, they want the kicking flyhalf in steyn as to lambie running game)

i think all our players are prob no1 in the world in their respective positions....

for the hurricanes :D

i want Cullen and Umaga back :D

Only one?

:D

mmm... maybe not only one player, but sure in only one POSITION for Italy.

Well that'd be retarded. We have a grand ten
Retarded? really? You are looking to pick Genia and you call me retarded for selecting one of the best players to play the game, in what is the most important position on the pitch?

Turning down Carter for Sexton is mad!
However Ireland probably would be better off with a 9 or 1

The team needs a nine. Our ten isn't the problem, he's probably the third best in the world on current form. We'd be a drastically better team with Du Preez at nine and Sexton outside him than we would be with Carter at ten with ****wit O'Leary 'passing' to him.

The only hope for a good irish scrum half is Conor Murray, and he is not ready yet. Right now, I'd pick Ben Youngs.

Slightly different one but i rekon England could do with someone like Todd Clever

Slightly different one but i rekon England could do with someone like Todd Clever

Why? With Tom Croft, Tom Wood, Chris Robshaw, Phil Dowson and Haskfool at our disposal, why would we need a drop out SupeRugby journeman?

Latest posts