• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pick one player from another country who you'd like to play for yours?

Surely our biggest weakness is fullback isn't it Cymro? Thats been our problem position for years now.

Would not say so. We have a quality player in Roberts but no one inside of him to create something for him. BOD was class with him in the Lions Tour of 09. I think SBW would be dynamite with him in the centre.

I want Benji Marshall. Put him anywhere on the field I'd be happy :D

James O'Connor. I know I have already said it but I have valid reasons other than obsession this time. He can cover anywhere 10-15 very well. In case of the horrible scenario of O'Gara and Sexton getting injured we still have a top quality kicker. He brings the raw pace and agility while still maintaining the ability to catch a ball the team lacks on left wing. He can play Fullback better than Kearney or Earls. OMG I didn't realise he could do so much

James O'Connor. I know I have already said it but I have valid reasons other than obsession this time. He can cover anywhere 10-15 very well. In case of the horrible scenario of O'Gara and Sexton getting injured we still have a top quality kicker. He brings the raw pace and agility while still maintaining the ability to catch a ball the team lacks on left wing. He can play Fullback better than Kearney or Earls. OMG I didn't realise he could do so much

Yeah... But he's still prepubescent

So He may be a moody d**k at times but imagine how good the anger would make him He'd be like a mix of Waterboy and um... James O'Connor

Isa Nacewa. One of the best players Ive had the privilage of watching week in week out. Would love to see him play for Ireland ................. or New Zealand for that matter.

Tommy Bowe... Just to see how many Irish teenagers would start calling him "**** with a bad attitude". For lulz.

Come on Bullit ...everybody loves Tommy in the same manner as everybody likes Tom Croft theres something likeable about both of them

Possibly the name Tom...its a very down to earth sort of name ...not like that Delon fellow...

I would say Dan Carter, but knowing Gatland he'd just shove him into a different position every game <_<

Can't be said enough isa nacewa ireland could actually counter attack

You're more biased towards james o'connor than i am to ireland, leinster and props but not irish leinster props

Latest posts