• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Players you hate

It's really only Saffas that don't like him, the rest of us are fairly indifferent, there was a big controversy over there with him at the centre of it, something about the Jake White only picking afrikanners/dutchmen or something like that?

He said the "wearing the Bok jersey makes me want to vomit" thing. Didn't pay too much attention to the circumstances surrounding the whole fracas though. I'm sure someone will enlighten me soon :) (there seems to be a good amount of opinionated South Africans in this thread)

He is a poes. His dad is politically connected in the Eastern Cape (a ANC stronhold). Luke is maybe a good player but he was so focus onpolitics that it overshadow his play. Jake white gets the blamed but he stuck to his own selectoin polisies which was big ballcarriers and large looseforwdrs. Luke didnt fit this profiles as he was regarded as a 'fetcher'. Jake never believed in having to hav a 'fetche' in his sides. So he never select him. The ANC and origen Hoskins (the head of SARU) then selected Luke without telling Jake (read his book to get the behind the senes). The squad for that Tri-nations was 41 player instead of the 40 selected by White. The result was that none of the exist Bokke was comfortable cos of Luke not having been selcted in the proper way (black and white and colord players all). There is also talk that he is the only player in the history of Bok rugby that didnt get initiated into the Bok team cos none of the Bokke felt he is actually a proper Springbok.

John smit in his book also talks of how disrespectful Waqtson was in team meetings and his disregadr for the legends and seniorplayers.

Then. Also. at a talk at Stellenbosch varsity (i thikn) he said he hates/hated having to pull the Bok jersey over his head and it made him want to puke. This is why we all call him Puke Watson in south africa. He has done his best to alienate himsefl from the general rugby fan here.

He is a poes. His dad is politically connected in the Eastern Cape (a ANC stronhold). Luke is maybe a good player but he was so focus onpolitics that it overshadow his play. Jake white gets the blamed but he stuck to his own selectoin polisies which was big ballcarriers and large looseforwdrs. Luke didnt fit this profiles as he was regarded as a 'fetcher'. Jake never believed in having to hav a 'fetche' in his sides. So he never select him. The ANC and origen Hoskins (the head of SARU) then selected Luke without telling Jake (read his book to get the behind the senes). The squad for that Tri-nations was 41 player instead of the 40 selected by White. The result was that none of the exist Bokke was comfortable cos of Luke not having been selcted in the proper way (black and white and colord players all). There is also talk that he is the only player in the history of Bok rugby that didnt get initiated into the Bok team cos none of the Bokke felt he is actually a proper Springbok.

John smit in his book also talks of how disrespectful Waqtson was in team meetings and his disregadr for the legends and seniorplayers.

Then. Also. at a talk at Stellenbosch varsity (i thikn) he said he hates/hated having to pull the Bok jersey over his head and it made him want to puke. This is why we all call him Puke Watson in south africa. He has done his best to alienate himsefl from the general rugby fan here.

The grammar might be lacking, but the content is spot on.

Surprised how well he has done at Bath, shows what he can achieve when not being bandied about

Steve Borthwick.

Everytime I see him on the pitch I want to throw things at him - always on at the ref and trying to start fights but sodding off whenever anyone pushes back

Steve Borthwick.

Everytime I see him on the pitch I want to throw things at him - always on at the ref and trying to start fights but sodding off whenever anyone pushes back

And he is nae the bonniest of guys either!

Jonny Sexton, what a bellend

Eye_of_the_Hurricane22.jpg

A couple of my teachers were in his class and basically said ''He was a cocky f***''.

You mean one teacher. Yeah I'm a stalker. Also in fairness he scored a last minute winning drop goal in the S.C.T. final as a 4th year in a school which hadn't won for years. He was obviously elevated to a certain status. Every out half is really cocky incuding you. Who is apparently going to play for Ireland despite being on the thirds. Unlikely at the mo though I guess miracles do happen.

Also anyone who's Irish and says bellend.

A couple of my teachers were in his class and basically said ''He was a cocky f***''.

I have a mate who played with Sexton and said he was cocky as well. Said he was real calm but a bit up himself lol

Seemed pretty down to earth from what we've seen on television

He is sometimes down around where I live in the summer and from the reports I've heard he is a properly decent guy

Yeah i was surprised when my mate told me that. He's always looked pretty calm and easy going. Maybe it was a young thing where he knew he was good and flaunted it a bit.

He's 21 and has only played 9/10 games, surely a bit early to write him off completely?

Sexton is a fly half. Of course he's a cocky, over-rated bellend who needs a good shoeing from a fat prop. Same goes for all fly halfs! ;) :p

Latest posts