• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Playstation 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
just create new users and you shouldnt have a problem. just sign htem up with different email accounts and in different regions.

Gotcha. Thanks for that. So ill need to create new email accounts first. Im pretty impressed with all this free stuff. One worry was the drakes fortune demo being region locked. I hope this isnt a sign that region locking is going to creep its way onto ps3 after all. especially when its the only reason i got one.

Well, Ive nearly downloaded every single demo from USA and New Zealand online store. How do you guys living in NZ deal with the ridiculous download limits. Here in Japan Im on the fasted internet ive ever seen for just 30 bucks a month. When I signed up I asked the guy about download limits and he didnt know what I was talking about! I downloaded 20 gig worth of demos in just one afternoon. Each one takes about 7 minutes including installation. Ill never be able to use NZ net again when I come back!!

BAH !

I'm stuck with a 10G cap, how do you think -I- feel ?

The only demo I've been able to download so far is the echochrome demo, I have to be very very carefull with what I download and when or else we get capped way too early in the moth.

My brother pays about 50 bucks a month for a 200mb limit. MEGABYTES. Hed have to save for six months to get one demo!

Do you guys remember when high speed first came out? there were no download limits. I wonder which money grubbing genius thought up that one. Its daylight robbery. Ive always refused high speed inernet on principal. I was surprised to find it untouched by greed here and so thought I give it a go.

I know NZ is bad, but what about other countries. Do they all have download caps? America? U.K.? Canada? etc.

I know in the US there are talks of capping users at 250 Gigabytes, needless to say they're not happy.

and I realise that sounds -immense- especially compared to our shitty little 10G account, but when you think about it, when you watch high def movies and shows online, 250G might actually not even be enough.

Pay about â'¬24 a month with 8mb download speed and unlimited downloads in the evening so no problems my end.

So, I'm back online again. Still a pathetic number of PS3 owners? Or not? Who's all got one now? Someone fill me in please.

Check and register under PSN names thread. I will add you. It is increasing slowly with new people on TRF. I have about 5 mates who recently bought one. I had a good friends list on Xbox but just gaming mates I actually now have alot more friends in the real world LOL with PS3.

I recently got one and am loving it. Well up for some online gaming. Games I have that are onlineable are, Fifa 09, TigerWoods 09, Streetfighter IV, GT5, Skate 2, GTA IV, Wipeout HD, High Velocity Bowling, Metal Gear Solid 4 and EA Fight Night 3. Lemme know if ya wanna hook up for a game

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts