• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PMS Alert?

L

Laetca

I just read about the following site, and was wondering how many people (or more precisely, men) would be tempted to use a site that would warn them whenever their girlfriend or wife was about to get PMS?
The desciption given on site:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Welcome to PMSBuddy.com!

PMSBuddy.com is a free service created with a single goal in mind: to keep you aware of when your wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, daughter, or any other women in your life are closing in on "that time of the month" - when things can get intense for what may seem to be no reason at all.[/b]

Or asking the question in plain English:
Do you feel the need of a warning whenever PMS is coming up?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 27 2008, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't need a warning. I just know. My common sense is tingling.[/b]

Oh God! when man needs such a website help or something like this, its already time to think about the divorce and HOrns that hang over his head

Unfaithful Wife (reproduction of modern Georgian artist)
09.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Sep 27 2008, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 27 2008, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't need a warning. I just know. My common sense is tingling.[/b]

Oh God! when man needs such a website help or something like this, its already time to think about the divorce and HOrns that hang over his head

Unfaithful Wife (reproduction of modern Georgian artist)
09.jpg

[/b][/quote] Lekso, do you know what PMS is?

I don't think he does! Its actually stands for.. Post-apocalyptic Monster Transformation. RAWWRRRR all men must die!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 27 2008, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't think he does! Its actually stands for.. Pre-apocalyptic Monster Transformation. RAWWRRRR all men must die![/b]
Fixed, it usually occurs before the apocalypse :rahh:

MLegg have you any problems other than my posts?

I have seen that website, so please withstand friend your emotions.

Read this: more than 35% of unfaithful wife argue menstural periods to avoid sex with husband.

Well, my girlfriend always keeps me up2date, so for me the site isn't neccessary.

Hello amobokobokoboko

Well any normal couple keeps up2date info... but I moved on circle to add more humor to topic

As I have posted, psychologists argue more than 35% women lie their husbands as if they are in menses to avoid sex

Just wondering if people/men needed a site like this. Sort of creeps me out, especially the 'men, keep up to date of the Menstrual Cycle of up to five people'/'Women, keep 5 men in your life up to date about your Menstrual cycle' (okay, it's phrased differently but still).

What does this show about the modern person?
I hope people don't feel the need to share it with others when they/they're partner is ****** off because of PMS.

Well, this may look like a very fancy reply, but I don't care :D

The Pill my gf uses for the moment doesn't harm her, she has absolutely no problems.
The previous pill that she used ( was cheaper) and gave her some pain in the head etc...

But now everything is all gud.

Well this girl I knew was a nightmare so I didn't need warning. I dumped her cause she was too psycho. It kinda scared me because it was like she transformed into a werewolf or something. So I was like screw this I'm not gonna hang around when the next full moon comes around. Shallow I know but if you knew how crazy this girl was (she was still loko before) you would understand. She was good in bed to be honest thats kinda why I stuck around. I dont see the point of this unless a girl is really insecure about it :unno

Latest posts