PMS Alert?

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Laetca, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Laetca

Laetca Guest

I just read about the following site, and was wondering how many people (or more precisely, men) would be tempted to use a site that would warn them whenever their girlfriend or wife was about to get PMS?
    The desciption given on site:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Or asking the question in plain English:
    Do you feel the need of a warning whenever PMS is coming up?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

I don't need a warning. I just know. My common sense is tingling.

4. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 27 2008, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Oh God! when man needs such a website help or something like this, its already time to think about the divorce and HOrns that hang over his head

Unfaithful Wife (reproduction of modern Georgian artist)
    [​IMG]

5. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Sep 27 2008, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Oh God! when man needs such a website help or something like this, its already time to think about the divorce and HOrns that hang over his head

Unfaithful Wife (reproduction of modern Georgian artist)
    [​IMG]
    [/b][/quote] Lekso, do you know what PMS is?

6. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

I don't think he does! Its actually stands for.. Post-apocalyptic Monster Transformation. RAWWRRRR all men must die!

7. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 27 2008, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Fixed, it usually occurs before the apocalypse :rahh:

8. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

MLegg have you any problems other than my posts?

I have seen that website, so please withstand friend your emotions.

9. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

Read this: more than 35% of unfaithful wife argue menstural periods to avoid sex with husband.

10. bates

bates Guest

Well, my girlfriend always keeps me up2date, so for me the site isn't neccessary.

11. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

Hello amobokobokoboko

Well any normal couple keeps up2date info... but I moved on circle to add more humor to topic

As I have posted, psychologists argue more than 35% women lie their husbands as if they are in menses to avoid sex

12. Laetca

Laetca Guest

Just wondering if people/men needed a site like this. Sort of creeps me out, especially the 'men, keep up to date of the Menstrual Cycle of up to five people'/'Women, keep 5 men in your life up to date about your Menstrual cycle' (okay, it's phrased differently but still).

What does this show about the modern person?
    I hope people don't feel the need to share it with others when they/they're partner is ****** off because of PMS.

13. bates

bates Guest

Well, this may look like a very fancy reply, but I don't care :D

The Pill my gf uses for the moment doesn't harm her, she has absolutely no problems.
    The previous pill that she used ( was cheaper) and gave her some pain in the head etc...

But now everything is all gud.

14. crookedson

crookedson Guest

Well this girl I knew was a nightmare so I didn't need warning. I dumped her cause she was too psycho. It kinda scared me because it was like she transformed into a werewolf or something. So I was like screw this I'm not gonna hang around when the next full moon comes around. Shallow I know but if you knew how crazy this girl was (she was still loko before) you would understand. She was good in bed to be honest thats kinda why I stuck around. I dont see the point of this unless a girl is really insecure about it :unno

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!