Pointless Ways to Entertain Yourself

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
I'm currently ill and will more than likely be house bound for the rest of the weekend. Therefore I'm looking for meaning exercises in futility to keep me amused over the next few days. Here's a list I've devised, but I'm craving additions:

1) On facebook, go to the profile of a friend you never talk to. Go to their photo albums and pick one of the oldest (but not the oldest) and like a photo. The photo should preferably be one of something pretty nondescript like their garden or a dog or something. Leave a comment saying something like "It's good to see things haven't changed." Do not elaborate. Ignore them should they message you asking about your odd comment.

2) Write to a long dead author, preferably well known and preferably form your country. Post the letter. If the post office returns it to sender, repeat the process with the name and address written more clearly. This could go on for some time.

3) Create random equations and email them to prominent mathematicians (I can give you email addresses if you so choose).

4) Create a blank paint file and type 4 or 5 of your friends' names on it. Upload it to facebook and tag each name with the corresponding friend. Remove the inevitable confused comments.

5) Feign being obsessive compulsive.

6) Wear a selection of medals for a day. When questioned, claim to have won the noble peace prize. Be sincere.

7) Start a rumour about one of your friends having worms. Come on, we all have a friend for which it's plausible.

8) Fill the shampoo bottle with conditioner. Do not alter the conditioner bottle.

9) When conversing with a family member, stare directly at their forehead for the duration of the talk. From experience this is highly unsettling.

10) Nudge all of the paintings/portraits in the house slightly to the left. Record how long it takes for anyone to notice.

LN7 lives down the country during the summer. Besides, I don't want to have to fumigate my house after.

Give out positive rep to TRF members leave comments which has absolutely nothing to do with the post you are repping them for.

I have never negged anybody.
I figured that the day someone online upsets me enough to actually do something, I no longer deserve internet privileges.
The positive rep with a sarcastic comment is far superior.

Why are you housebound, Feic? Quarantine?

I have never negged anybody.
I figured that the day someone online upsets me enough to actually do something, I no longer deserve internet privileges.
The positive rep with a sarcastic comment is far superior.

Why are you housebound, Feic? Quarantine?

Essentially.

Mate I said we'd head down in a bus with a few and we get bad , But you're too soft like

I think I've persuaded the missus to come out and either follow the Lions or the Irish team...

Yeah beer prices are outrageous at BMO field, tickets will be cheap pick em up early, I'll let you know when they go on sale.

Cracking. My mate was saying something about going to Toronto not long ago.

@LN7, start saving bru...

Latest posts