• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 1 (Glasgow, Leicester, Munster, Racing Metro)

Oh I highly doubt Tigers are cocky I'm certainly not confident about it, but I'm too excited to go the self deprecating way, I feel that this year as opposed to last year Munster will certainly be up for it and will go all out and thus I feel Tigers will get a proper test to find out if our team really has turned a corner esp in defence.

Is the playing budget really 3x more Saili is reportedly on more than any of our players.

And yeh Youngs current form he is the best in England closely followed by Robson and then Spencer @3rd me being biased has nothing to do with that.

And I know he isn't the best in the world IMO it goes again on CURRENT form
1) Smith
2) Murray
3/4) Youngs/TJ

Who is the best 9 in England, then?
Youngs and Murray are the two best 9s in the game, flip a coin for who you want to start and bench in a world 23.

Well they're in vogue at the moment but that changes all the time. A few months back Aaron Smith was all the rage.

One 9 who caught my eye was the French sub called Serin I think. Rhys Webb might have something to say re the Lions.

You know what I call teams that get molly-whopped 42-13 by Glasgow? I usually go with 'Treviso', Zebre' or 'laughing stock'. You'll be unmade in Thomond on Saturday Tigs. Come and see *******. You faced the caterpillar last year. Get ready to meet the butterfly.
inpho_01129039_rdax_678x500_80.jpg

Munster by 30. Money's on Welford to be turned into a brothel in two weeks time with every Tiger walking out bowlegged.

Oh I highly doubt Tigers are cocky I'm certainly not confident about it, but I'm too excited to go the self deprecating way, I feel that this year as opposed to last year Munster will certainly be up for it and will go all out and thus I feel Tigers will get a proper test to find out if our team really has turned a corner esp in defence.

Is the playing budget really 3x more Saili is reportedly on more than any of our players.

And yeh Youngs current form he is the best in England closely followed by Robson and then Spencer @3rd me being biased has nothing to do with that.

And I know he isn't the best in the world IMO it goes again on CURRENT form
1) Smith
2) Murray
3/4) Youngs/TJ

On that Saili is on â'¬400k but not worth it and won't be a feature Saturday.
But our average squad is on â'¬40-50k a year.
Remember also POM back is huge plus and Tyler is showing why he was a star underage in NZ.

Burns is on form too but best battles will be centre and front row

Whatever, can't wait to see the man mountain that is Thacker put POM on his backside.
Only way that little Homonculus Thacker (almost exactly my height the ****ing midget) will put O'Mahony on his ass is with laughter.
Upping the odds. Munster by 2008 points. Leicester to be turned into an overflow carpark for Thomond park after people want to actually come to matches again because the good times are back. People from Country towns in Leinster to hurriedly stuff their Leinster jerseys under the couch insisting 'they've always supported Munster' and 'Leinster are just a posh team that never really represented us anyway' despite the fact they've been calling Munster **** on balls.ie articles for the last 3 years.
Rassie to build an empire that will last 1000 years.

Last edited:
Only way that little Homonculus Thacker (almost exactly my height the ****ing midget) will put O'Mahony on his ass is with laughter.
Upping the odds. Munster by 2008 points. Leicester to be turned into an overflow carpark for Thomond park after people want to actually come to matches again because the good times are back. People from Country towns in Leinster to hurriedly stuff their Leinster jerseys under the couch insisting 'they've always supported Munster' and 'Leinster are just a posh team that never really represented us anyway' despite the fact they've been calling Munster **** on balls.ie articles for the last 3 years.
Rassie to build an empire that will last 1000 years.

Imagine the internal conflict of choosing between a good Munster team v SO'B, Henshaw and Carbery.

Cole is Out, Youngs IN, Tom Youngs, Croft and Smith also fit.

I'm a big fan of Tom Youngs. Him and Scannell are very alike. Croft will be big plus in lineour which will be great battle.

Alpha. SOB is good but his appearances are so rare the comparison is non exsistwn

On game here I wonder will Auus game effect Tigers.

I'm hoping the team will be going off injury news.
1) Genge
2) Youngs
3) Mulipola
4) Slater
5) Kitchener
6) Fitzgerald
7) O'Connor
8) Hamilton
9) Youngs
10) Burns
11) Thompstone
12) Williams
13) Manu
14) Betham
15) JPP

16) Thacker
17) Cilliers
18) Bateman
19) Croft
20) McCaffrey
21) Harrison
22) Worth
23) Smith

With Mike Williams and Dan Cole brought in for the other home game.

Key man too will be Poite. We've leant how to operate under him now and how he sees the game. Leicester will need to adjust fast . I'm not saying North tackle was a red last week but it'd be red carded without TMO under Poite. He's good though

Latest posts