• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 5 (Bordeaux, Clermont, Exeter, Ulster)

Madigan, like Bordeaux, didn't do much in the first half; solid but nothing to write home about. In true second half he was a spectator like all the backs until the last 5mins when Ulster were gambling to try and take back the lead. Bordeaux look like they could be pretty dynamic on a play surface that wasn't a joke.

Madigan, like Bordeaux, didn't do much in the first half; solid but nothing to write home about. In true second half he was a spectator like all the backs until the last 5mins when Ulster were gambling to try and take back the lead. Bordeaux look like they could be pretty dynamic on a play surface that wasn't a joke.
Madigan a spectator in more ways than one - he was subbed at 52 mins.

Haha. I did wonder where he went to. They could have had Shirley Basset at 10-15 for mins 40-70 and I wouldn't have noticed.

Bloody hell exeters 9 is ****ing useless, he is so slow to do anything.

What is wrong with all the English sides? They are all so slow and making so many mistakes this year...

Ulster need more up front though. Can't rely on guys like Charles when it December and it harder to jink and jive. Great heart from the Ulster men though and Exeter gave it a super shot to be fair

CHIEFS SIDE TO FACE BORDEAUX BEGLES

15 Lachie Turner
14 Jack Nowell
13 Ollie Devoto
12 Henry Slade
11 James Short
10 Gareth Steenson (capt)
9 Jack Maunder

1 Ben Moon
2 Jack Yeandle
3 Tomas Francis
4 Geoff Parling
5 Jonny Hill
6 Dave Ewers
7 Don Armand
8 Dave Dennis

16 Shaun Malton
17 Carl Rimmer
18 Greg Holmes
19 Ollie Atkins
20 Kai Horstmann
21 Will Chudley
22 Sam Hill
23 Michele Campagnaro

Was about to say, nobody watching? One of the best games I've seen so far this season

Superb game. Some fantastic team and individual play on show from both sides and despite it being a 14 point gap with 15 to play its not over yet

Clermont go home with 2 bonus points. ASM should win that pool.

Good win for Bordeaux at Exeter. They are growing into the competition and learning how to win away.

Looks like Baptiste Serin is becoming the 1st choice fly-half in this country. Very talented kid.

Good win for Bordeaux at Exeter. They are growing into the competition and learning how to win away.

Looks like Baptiste Serin is becoming the 1st choice fly-half in this country. Very talented kid.

good win for BB but i think that Serin is so much better at scrum half!!!!!

Very weird match with the conditions etc. but oddly I enjoyed it. BB took the initiative when it counted and Exeter left tries out there. Schoolboy errors from the Chiefs but a step forward in terms of creating opportunities. This weekend expect to see a young and eager Exeter team ready to run the ball from anywhere. Could be an exciting match with fringe/young players taking their chances.

Latest posts