• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pop Balls

Originally posted by TheBokke+Feb 1 2006, 12:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Feb 1 2006, 12:41 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Jan 31 2006, 11:20 PM
I am LOS LOVER once more!!!!! Oh joy!!!!

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

f*****g A!!!

yes! yes! yes!

I will be less vicious now (a tiny wee little bit)....lol!!!

yes thank you sthelensrflc or whoever - you are a true legend now.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back baby!

you voted for me after all! well now ya get what ya wanted!!

<

<

<
Oh my god it is aaliiivvveeeee head for the hills and keep your children in doors. [/b]
No!! Not the hills!! The Hills are alive.....

I think we all know where I was heading with this one...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 1 2006, 01:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Feb 1 2006, 01:45 AM)</div>
Originally posted by TheBokke@Feb 1 2006, 12:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

f*****g A!!!

yes! yes! yes!

I'm back baby!

<

<

<

Oh my god it is aaliiivvveeeee head for the hills and keep your children in doors.
No!! Not the hills!! The Hills are alive.....

I think we all know where I was heading with this one... [/b]
can I?....

<

oh okay....

<

also, the hills have eyes..ya know.

<

sorry.

Originally posted by TheBokke+Feb 1 2006, 01:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Feb 1 2006, 01:41 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

f*****g A!!!

yes! yes! yes!

I'm back baby!

<

<

<
Oh my god it is aaliiivvveeeee head for the hills and keep your children in doors.

He really is going to think he is Jesus now I mean he died and and has arisen again.

Well come back Los but behave mate and no mad rants so that you can provide good on topic arguments to future threads. [/b]
what happened here?

lol!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't even being notified...

I feel like JC or the phoenix (blasphemy aside on th forst one, sorry big guy)..

it just.....changed.

weirdest thing.....

then three wise men arrived...

<

no baby references kaftka!

<

Originally posted by Quintes@Jan 31 2006, 08:20 PM
You guys won't be saying that when EA announces their latest feature:"NEW IN 2007, BETTER RUCKING
Back on topic.

Shouldn't that say: "NEW IN 2007 - RUCKING"?

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut+Feb 1 2006, 01:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lazy_chesnut @ Feb 1 2006, 01:58 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Quintes
@Jan 31 2006, 08:20 PM
You guys won't be saying that when EA announces their latest feature:"NEW IN 2007, BETTER RUCKING
Back on topic.

Shouldn't that say: "NEW IN 2007 - RUCKING"? [/b]
you mean the one I started?

<

it is a momentous and historical moment for me and still a divine mystery....like, sorryyyyyyyyy dude.
<

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut+Feb 1 2006, 01:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lazy_chesnut @ Feb 1 2006, 01:58 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Quintes
@Jan 31 2006, 08:20 PM
Back on topic.

Shouldn't that say: "NEW IN 2007 - RUCKING"? [/b]
also, if you'd read from the top of the topic on this page, you will see that your joke was made by quintes already......like, exactly.

just saying.

chur.

<

Originally posted by Quintes@Jan 31 2006, 09:20 PM
see?

<

mmmmmmmmmmm

I already quoted that you prick. Learn to f***ing read you f***wit.

f*** me you wind me up so much.

Yeah think Los missed the point of the joke perhaps.

Probably no need for that reaction.

Originally posted by Los Lover+Jan 29 2006, 09:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Jan 29 2006, 09:46 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Jan 29 2006, 11:58 AM
Ha Ha, nice one on the fist pump!! Its definately a great way to judge sports games. I think locks has mentioned punching the air a few imes, hopefully in relation to 06. I still remeber the first time i did it, I was playing Joe Montanas sportstalk football on megadrive, I kicked off to my mate he fumbled after the first hit and i picked it up and scored. I jumped up and pumped my fist YES!!!!! My mate told me to calm down.
<

but he would have done it too...lol!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....the fist pump.

I remeber losing a Madden 2005 game against my mate 49-48 or something - there were like twenty!! lol!!

any news on error rate of pop pass in rugby 2006....is it lost forward by recepient occasionally or got to ground ever etc?

thanks.... [/b]
yeah one of the videos showed that a pass went to ground, i cant remember which one.

so thats a good sign right?

also 3 posts in a row

2 quoting the same one

o_O nice work i think (though i didn't read those ones)

i just read what you guys were saying about knock ons being random and out of nowhere.. what i think would be a good idea would be something like mvp baseball did in 2005. when you would throw the ball to first base it would have a meter pop up over the player, the meter had black and red, the black was a normal zone and the red if you held the throw button to long could result in an error.

what i was thinking was to add that meter to the top of the offloading player and if you held it too long into the red it had a higher chance of a knockon, the lower you held it the lower the chance of a knock on.. and each players passing ability would have an effect on how big their red area is.

Originally posted by woosaah+Feb 1 2006, 12:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woosaah @ Feb 1 2006, 12:05 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Jan 29 2006, 09:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Jan 29 2006, 11:58 AM
Ha Ha, nice one on the fist pump!! Its definately a great way to judge sports games. I think locks has mentioned punching the air a few imes, hopefully in relation to 06. I still remeber the first time i did it, I was playing Joe Montanas sportstalk football on megadrive, I kicked off to my mate he fumbled after the first hit and i picked it up and scored. I jumped up and pumped my fist YES!!!!! My mate told me to calm down.

<

but he would have done it too...lol!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....the fist pump.

I remeber losing a Madden 2005 game against my mate 49-48 or something - there were like twenty!! lol!!

any news on error rate of pop pass in rugby 2006....is it lost forward by recepient occasionally or got to ground ever etc?

thanks....
yeah one of the videos showed that a pass went to ground, i cant remember which one.

so thats a good sign right?

also 3 posts in a row

2 quoting the same one

o_O nice work i think (though i didn't read those ones) [/b]
pass went to ground? yes!!! also reading on of locksley's posts, he said it was a timing thing, so maybe you could do it everytime if you are in the zone and if you are **** - f*** it up heaps.

they will be awesome.

thanks woosaAh.

<

sorry lazy chestnut....I was in fact taking the **** a little bit. sorry.
<

Originally posted by DC13@Feb 1 2006, 03:17 PM
i just read what you guys were saying about knock ons being random and out of nowhere.. what i think would be a good idea would be something like mvp baseball did in 2005. when you would throw the ball to first base it would have a meter pop up over the player, the meter had black and red, the black was a normal zone and the red if you held the throw button to long could result in an error.

what i was thinking was to add that meter to the top of the offloading player and if you held it too long into the red it had a higher chance of a knockon, the lower you held it the lower the chance of a knock on.. and each players passing ability would have an effect on how big their red area is.
<
<

hey! great idea! but it's mine!

lol!! nah no wrries...do archive search on rugby 2006 ideas/what we want etc....

<

she's all good though....

Great idea DC!

Perhaps almost like in BLIC and the catching bar?

Tap it lightly and it will probably go to ground, hold it too long and it will float or go too flat or something...

Also, tap it twice and it will cancel the offload. Almost like a dummy...

Man, if only we were all developers employed by EA or Codemasters...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 1 2006, 11:26 PM
Great idea DC!

Perhaps almost like in BLIC and the catching bar?

Tap it lightly and it will probably go to ground, hold it too long and it will float or go too flat or something...

Also, tap it twice and it will cancel the offload. Almost like a dummy...

Man, if only we were all developers employed by EA or Codemasters...
yeah, no, as I said - it's my idea.

thanks
<

Latest posts