• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 2007 - 2008 thread

what a way for roy keane to announce his comeback to the premiership...

not too good a start for man u though, drawing at home and loosing rooney...

what a way for roy keane to announce his comeback to the premiership...
[/b]

I know, coaxing 15,000 - 20,000 of "the loyalist football supporters in the world" to start going the game again takes some doing!

<div class='quotemain'> what a way for roy keane to announce his comeback to the premiership...
[/b]

I know, coaxing 15,000 - 20,000 of "the loyalist football supporters in the world" to start going the game again takes some doing!
[/b][/quote]

and despite all their success, there's still 5000 empty seats for a relatively big game.

Great start for the blues....always nice to see us topping that table even if it is utterly irrelevant.

Hat doffed to Moyes et al....I'd have been chuffed with a draw let alone all three points.

"Follow, follow, follow..."

Yet again Spurs shoot themselves in the foot. Taking nothing away from Everton and Sunderland for taking their wins but it's always the same with Spurs and they never seem to learn. They build each season up as being the one where they're going to make a breakthrough and win a trophy, certainly have been at the start of every season for God knows how long. You'd think Jol would have learned his lesson but no, instead of tucking his tail between his legs and playing down the expectations he has them winning the league either next year or the year after. Good move :lol:

did anyone else notice portsmouths kits are made by CCC??

i never knew they did soccer shirts.. david james keeper shirt looks a lot like the world cup ones!!

76111138.jpg

76112566.jpg

weird..

I think there were more interesting goings on at Fratton Park tonight rather than who made whose jersey.

Good to hear Ferguson getting his whingeing in early, after claiming the ref took great delight in sending Ronaldo off having done so previously. Tough **** though you even make an inkling to headbutt anyone you're going to get sent off and it's even worse when you have the ref standing next to you so cudos Ronaldo.

Certainly sets up the Manchester derby rather nicely, City flying high, that sounds strange and United with a point to prove, could be a classic.

Love him or hate him you can't help but admire the way Keane keeps his players fighting right till the death and yet again they get another late goal.

Not looking to good for Sammy Lee, a second defeat and he faces some job to keep Bolton up imo.

AN Tarbh are you going to join the Football Focus?

Interesting points there - particularly amusing to see the Slur blaming Steve Bennett already, there's only two games and he's flipping his drunken lid!

Whilst us Everton & Ctiy fans can have a little chuckle & joke at being top of the league I think it's ludicrous managers are being talked about as under-pressure after two games.

Everton dealt with Spurs quite efficiently but I think it say more about the Toffees than it does about Martin Jol's ability. The Sunderland result was just unlucky (although I reckon Sunderland might get a lot of late points, you can imagine Keane being a fitness demon...that really does pay dividends in the last 20 minutes).

Whilst us Everton & Ctiy fans can have a little chuckle & joke at being top of the league[/b]

It's no joking matter. Was out with 4 Man Utd 'fans' last night, and they loved it how I'd wind them up about the table every 5 minutes and very calmly tell them that Elano was going to cut them to ribbons on Sunday.

Any chance of just ending the season now?

Haha at Man U 2 points from 3 games and even tougher on Sunday vs Spurs.

GO THE POOL!

Man Utd 0-0 Tottenham latest

Any other year, and both managers are disappointed with the result, but able to look past it.

This year, there will be bitten nails for the next few minutes...

liverpool now is the best team of premier league much more better than others bigs teams

liverpool now is the best team of premier league much more better than others bigs teams
[/b]
Early days yet, despite being a Liverpool supporter through and through I don't want to get too carried away until we have a big lead on the other teams...anything can happen...

Latest posts