• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 - Rd 18

I think Dombrandt was onside but that line they just drew to show the line was benter than a 9 bob note

Definitely could have let it play on and then checked if a try was scored. Was not clear by any means.

Sinckler really needs to work on his attitude. There is being aggressive but he has repeatedly shown that he can be wound up and doing stupid things.

Bit of an undeserved lead but I'll take it.

Losing our heads as soon as we enter the 22 (in either direction).
Defence going to pots at our end and silly kicks or off loads at the other.

Scrum is probably the only thing that's functioning properly.

Sale have done literally nothing for their 19 points. We've literally gifted them 16 of them with Barnes giving them a free 3 points from an offside that never was ...

We've played fairly well but Sinckler in particular has cost us points through pure stupidity.

Was trying to spin Sinckler's mistakes as aggression that just needs to be channeled better, but that was just stupid...

At least Sinck only does really dumb **** for his club and not England (yet?)

The biggest problem for Quins is just the silly amount of penalties. It's killed too many opportunities and given Sale easy points.

The biggest problem for Quins is just the silly amount of penalties. It's killed too many opportunities and given Sale easy points.
100% correct quids lost because they lost Barnes silly pens all kicked .
Only themselves to blame.
Fair play Sale game on if we Glos on Sunday .

Loved Dimes' after game interview,

Interviewer says the top 4 are all taking points off each other, are we eyeing a playoff
"Nah, we're not good enough for top 4. Top 6 is what we want"

On Dombrandt he is a great runner, gets in some good positions and is definatly a future england player, the cons currently is his fitness, from about 50 min he really looks tired, his carries didnt hold the same weight and should have been subbed sooner IMO, or maybe been the one taken off when sinks decided to slap de klerk.

This isnt a an attack on him as a player, im saying hes had a very good season and if he can improve his fitness over the summer it it will improve his game but until he does i dont thing he will be stepping up to the next level.

Dombrandt does look really class - his carrying reminds me of Beaumont's breakout season, except Dombrandt is more brutal in contact (tackles and carrys). Surprisingly nimble and good distributing/offloading as well - regularly looking for an offload or pass rather than focusing on taking contact all the time.

Think RWC is too soon to break in but definitely think international honours are on the horizon - especially as he covers multiple positions.

Agreed on Dombrandt. I've watched him quite a bit now and I think he is a natural rugby player. He picks great lines and makes good decisions and has surprisingly good feet. For a young player, he rarely makes mistakes and doesn't force offloads etc. If he can keep developing, he'll be some player.

Wtf?
Ball is out, and in the SH's hands.
When ARE we allowed to tackle the SH these days?

Latest posts