• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 17

With Kruis gone how would people feel about Hill in the England 5 shirt?
This game may flatter him because of the opposition but he always plays like that. Tall strong carrier with a good head for the lineouts. Id have him over Ewels at least.

Worth a look at in the EPS but that shirt is Isiekwes
Is it? I agree that I'd like to see him there one day and he definitely has more rugby pedigree than Hill but I don't think there's any argument about who's actually put in the more impressive Premiership performances out of the 2. Isiekwe's still yet to live up to his hype whereas Hill's gone well above where people thought his ceiling was IMO.

Gotta love Jacks try. Dont think many wingers would have finished that off, with 3/4 Warriors clinging on to him.

Not a bad start to the half i suppose.

Come on then final score predictions?

With Kruis gone how would people feel about Hill in the England 5 shirt?

I'd have him and Isiekwe fighting out for it, both look like they could be pretty solid options. I haven't been this excited about young England prospects across the board in quite a while.

Cricket score definitely on the cards here. Can't imagine many of Worcester want to be out there any more.

50 - 0 should be full-time tbh

Exeters in goal areas are crazy big - I thought he'd only crossed the 22!

Hoping we bring the subs on early. We've got a few good looking youngsters on the bench who could do with the exposure.

Leicester's defence is abysmal...

Edit: Not taking anything away from Gloucester.

When the commentry says to stay only 6 points down when only 17 minutes have been played

giphy.gif

Leicester's handling is atrocious as well. Just the basics across the park is lacking.

Latest posts