• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 17

Lavanini is a card just waiting to happen. Ref tells you to put the player down safely and you start lifting his legs up...

Youngs, Ford and Taufua making a huge difference for Tigers. Right now, I wouldn't totally rule them out of getting something from this game.

Could Gloucester really throw this...? Seems straight out of the England school of how not to defend a huge lead.

Can always trust leicester's discipline to cost them. Double your penalty count in about 2 minutes...

For a good 30mins or the second half, Tigers reserves looked superior to Gloucester's first XV. Yes, that was largely down to the introduction of Youngs, Ford and Taufua, but with the exception of Lavanini, the other 11 players were kids and reserves.

Could end up being really useful for Borthwick - a good example for the first team of what's possible.

it's odd seeing a minute's applause at rugby - guess silence doesn't mean as much without a crowd

What was Young's injury?
Taylor's was a bit of a freak/accident, and I don't think Sopoaga has played much has he?

What was Young's injury?
Taylor's was a bit of a freak/accident, and I don't think Sopoaga has played much has he?
Youngs with a failed HIA
Didn't see what hurt Sopo.
Taylor just horrendous luck

There's been some gorgeous play though.
Jack Willis really earning his plaudits

Absolutely genuine this time, but...
Wasps and uncontested scrums, getting flashbacks

Bringing on a back for a frontrower seems unfair - uncontested scrums and an extra back to fling it around

Edit: fair play, prop at hooker. Gonna be some power in that shove

Double edit: Maybe not

Latest posts