• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 13

Not got PRTV, anyone watching the Chiefs game? Good scoreline at half time but how are both teams playing?

We need a BP win. As the bottom of the table is scaryly close.

Some very unhappy Leicester fans in the stadium and i get it. Kelly try was class but correctly disallowed, irony in Tuisue scoring the try is good but suppose shows how important that initial call is

Not got PRTV, anyone watching the Chiefs game? Good scoreline at half time but how are both teams playing?

We need a BP win. As the bottom of the table is scaryly close.
Not a huge amount in it TBH; but Exeter better organised, on top in the aerial game and less prone to panic.
Looks like you're just starting to cause our lineouts some trouble as well, so I expect you to turn the screw in 2nd half. Bath have been playing better in the 2nd half than 1st under JvG, but I think you're working us out, which never bodes well.

Difference on the score board is down to luck currently (horrible bounce for Lawrence, very fortunate bounce [and outrageous skill] for Slade); but the flow of the game swung to Ex ahead of HT.

Was Seb atkinson ever in the England discussions at 12? Asking as it's the first time I've really watched him since his move but not seen much of him really.

Last edited:
Not a huge amount in it TBH; but Exeter better organised, on top in the aerial game and less prone to panic.
Looks like you're just starting to cause our lineouts some trouble as well, so I expect you to turn the screw in 2nd half. Bath have been playing better in the 2nd half than 1st under JvG, but I think you're working us out, which never bodes well.

Difference on the score board is down to luck currently (horrible bounce for Lawrence, very fortunate bounce [and outrageous skill] for Slade); but the flow of the game swung to Ex ahead of HT.
Well, I got that 2nd half prediction wrong, and... Dammit - definitely one that got away.

Edit ignore me, I thought they were talking about the player he cleared out. Missed him holding the foot of 8.

What's the deal with Ioan Lloyd? Has he told Bristol he's intending on leaving and that's why they won't invest any first team time in him?
I've only seen Rich Lane play twice but he's been awful both times, surely Lloyd should be playing 15?

"Lam said: "Ioan is back this week and available for selection, he just returned back to training this week which is good.

"He has had a frustrating year, he has had a lot of bouts with sickness, he has had some injuries, so a lot of his non-appearances have been enforced. He has probably been the most affected by illness so we are trying to get him to be more robust and healthier, colds, bugs and the flu seem to follow that guy around.""

I mean, if it's anything more sinister he's hardly going to say it so that's all there is to go on

Fair enough!
I remember being annoyed the last time I saw Lane because Lloyd was starting in the Prem cup instead

Bristol look good considering the conditions, they'll really miss Morahan he's so good

Seems a few teams whos lineouts are generally pretty good have been crap this round, Sarries more understandable due to injuries.

Quins with all the pressure this half. It has to turn into points eventually. Surely kicking a few of them pens for 3 would have been smarter.

When Bristol turned that ball over, the player on the floor hung onto it for ages. Surely that's penalty advantage?

Latest posts