• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Round 17

I think so, at some point - his form has steadily improved since his injury and he's only 23

Might be one for a Lions year tour, at this stage, as there's few ahead of him atm
Better cap him again quick or he'll be off to France with Steward šŸ˜‚

Yeah my hope is they get a big win tomorrow then rest a few the week after - incredibly wishful thinking, though
Incredibly wishful thinking. Maybe if a big win and Chiefs win. And Bris and Quns get nothing. Meaning But still a last round loss means no home semi even if they cant be outside the top 4.

Insane Bath vs Saints, Sale Vs Sarries and bristol vs Quins final round, even Chiefs vs tigers. So as it stands thats 1 vs 2 3 vs 4 5 vs 6 and 7 vs 8.

You literally couldnt write it.

Score predictions for the saints game this second half?, will it be more or less than Bristol vs Falcons?

Score predictions for the saints game this second half?, will it be more or less than Bristol vs Falcons?
Jeeze, that scoreline is insane - comfortably beating the clock atm

Gloucester really are taking the **** this season - why are they so terrified of playing their first teamers? Do they think pro players can't play two weeks in a row? Both challenge cup knock outs they've completely thrown the Prem game before it

Need to bring back relegation asap - I know they're not in a position to be relegated this season but it might at least keep them honest

Jeeze, that scoreline is insane - comfortably beating the clock atm

Gloucester really are taking the **** this season - why are they so terrified of playing their first teamers? Do they think pro players can't play two weeks in a row? Both challenge cup knock outs they've completely thrown the Prem game before it

Need to bring back relegation asap - I know they're not in a position to be relegated this season but it might at least keep them honest
I'm supporting Sharks v them

Think it's safe to say Sleightholme has top try scorer this season wrapped up

Just seen the Northampton V Gloucester score šŸ¤Ŗ

Also ten different players scoring a try has to be a stat of some kind?

90-0 is a pure pub league scoreline, when the firsts don't have a game so they give a bunch of them a run out for the 4ths
As a Gloucester fan, I'm embarrassed. I knew they wouldn't win but I didn't expect that. :eek:

Think it's been that way for a while, tbf

Why was Cairns defending there haha,
Dreadful attempt at a tackle regardless, but surely you'd want someone bulkier that close to the maul

So you don't have to kick ball out off lineout pen? When did that come in?
Has it ever been compulsory?
You have to go for goal once you've indicated that you're going for goal*, otherwise it's just a kick, whether tap and go, cross field, or for touch.

* My brain is insisting that that's a rleati new thing, as in post-professionalism. But easily possible that I'm confusing "Aidan learned that" for "became law".
ETA, I'm sure I remember Arwel Thomas indicating for the posts, then tapping and going to score against England, though I accept it could have been an assumption by England, not an indication; butnthats around the timeI'm Ithinking of it being an actual commitment.

Has it ever been compulsory?
You have to go for goal once you've indicated that you're going for goal*, otherwise it's just a kick, whether tap and go, cross field, or for touch.

* My brain is insisting that that's a rleati new thing, as in post-professionalism. But easily possible that I'm confusing "Aidan learned that" for "became law".
ETA, I'm sure I remember Arwel Thomas indicating for the posts, then tapping and going to score against England, though I accept it could have been an assumption by England, not an indication; butnthats around the timeI'm Ithinking of it being an actual commitment.
I meant you get the 5m lineout without having to actually kick the ball out now.

Latest posts