• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Preview Jerseys

M

M Two One

I figured some of you may find this interesting.

Last season's Top 14 jerseys. I want to update them as soon as every Top 14 team has released their new jerseys for the 2007/08 season. From what I've seen so far only Biarritz, Paris and Bourgoin have released their new gear to the public, but I could be wrong.

I want to make them all into a larger style, which I have already done for the new Biarritz home. I believe these will come in handy when trying to write up a season or match preview between teams to make everything look fancy.

I'd like to also do all of the H-Cup contenders too. What do you all think?

:cheers:

Agen
agen06uv1.png

Albi
albi06gx4.png

Bayonne
bayonne06gk8.png

Biarritz
biarritz06dy0.png

Bourgoin-Jallieu
bourgoin06gs8.png

Brive
brive06md9.png

Castres
castres06ll8.png

Clermont-Auvergne
clermont06ru4.png

Montauban
montauban06to0.png

Montpellier
montpellier06tu4.png

Narbonne
narbonne06ls1.png

Perpignan
perpignan06of1.png

Stade Français Paris
paris06rp7.png

Toulouse
toulouse06xc4.png

Yeah I seen those in the shop, but thanks for posting them up here it will give me a better vantage instead of looking them all up. I also know Bourgoin have their's up along with BO, any others you know of?

Yes it is true flower power is not always the most sensible option. I will be purchasing the Perpignan shirt for sure. Thanks for posting :cheers:

Toulouse looks nice, I like it. Plain Simple, White and Black. Not bad but what is wrong with Stade Français. Pink is bad enough but what's with the flowers?!

I think the kit designer hasn't recovered from his hangover from the other night yet.

Toulouse looks nice, I like it. Plain Simple, White and Black. Not bad but what is wrong with Stade Français. Pink is bad enough but what's with the flowers?!

I think the kit designer hasn't recovered from his hangover from the other night yet.
[/b]
Paris play in pink because Max Guazzini, the general mannager, is well known to be more interested by boys than by girls. In any case, he has done a fantastic job with paris and it's the essential.

Have Stade Francais actually dispensed with their blue jersey altogether? It's a lovely strip, it would be a shame for it to disappear completely.

Very informative, Ikvat. Great to have you joining here for French rugby chat. Anyway, I have nothing against Stade Français' jerseys. It gives the French league even more of a unique touch and gives the league more color.

Very informative, Ikvat. Great to have you joining here for French rugby chat. Anyway, I have nothing against Stade Français' jerseys. It gives the French league even more of a unique touch and gives the league more color.
[/b]

The stade francais shirt is a shame for the country of high class mode....

I'd like a Stade Français jersey to wear to training and when I go out. It would certainly turn heads!

Rose, blue, red, green or black... important it's the quality of the team ! I do not see where is shame for Rugby....

Beige with pink flowers & flourescent blue trim!?!?!?! Jiminy Jillickers Radioactive man!

Castres is the one I'd buy but I'd always plump for Biarritz.

Toulouse jerseys are all black (in order to help Kelleher ? :D )
The home one is the same as last year but there are a few changes :
  • there is no red shape on the sleeves
  • the heart logo has 3 stars (why only 3 ?) and "1907 - 2007" in yellow
logo.png

Toulouse jerseys are all black (in order to help Kelleher ? :D )
The home one is the same as last year but there are a few changes :
  • there is no red shape on the sleeves
  • the heart logo has 3 stars (why only 3 ?) and "1907 - 2007" in yellow
logo.png
[/b]

And what about their light pink jerzey?

In the friendly games, it was the same as last year, except the new logo.

Dunno if it'll be changed for the current season.

Latest posts