• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro 14 - Round 13

For us being shite away from hime. Not bad ti be top of Conference at this stage.

Great win tonight. I agree Tom Farrell was good but for us I thought Goggin and Farrell were good together.
Conway was a livewire at 15. Joey was superb at 10. And Peter O'Mahony is going to a new level.
Shocked to see Botha ripped twice.
Overall a great workout. And well I will say it now. I think I would start Alby next week at 9 with Conor off the bench.

Lineout and maul were superb. Niall Scannell had his mojo back. And the front 5 really hardened up.

Big decisions for next week.
Who's in centre, 9, 7 and Loughman put up a performance tonight to ask Killer to stay honest.

Last edited:
Ní dhéanann an abairt sin ciall. Ná braith ar Google Translate.

tenor.gif

Sure if I thought speaking Irish would get us our six back I'd learn it but then I look east and see Wales and Welsh and presume it's unimportant!
Hell no because they'll want us to take more than the 6. They've made a balls of some thing called Brexit and we want no part.

Organisation, **** up and breweryand some saying come to mind

For us being shite away from hime. Not bad ti be top of Conference at this stage.

Great win tonight. I agree Tom Farrell was good but for us I thought Goggin and Farrell were good together.
Conway was a livewire at 15. Joey was superb at 10. And Peter O'Mahony is going to a new level.
Shocked to see Botha ripped twice.
Overall a great workout. And well I will say it now. I think I would start Alby next week at 9 with Conor off the bench.

Lineout and maul were superb. Niall Scannell had his mojo back. And the front 5 really hardened up.

Big decisions for next week.
Who's in centre, 9, 7 and Loughman put up a performance tonight to ask Killer to stay honest.
I know you watch Munster more than me but if I was picking your team I'd definitely have Blyendaal and Farrell in the centre.

Niall Scannell was good from what I saw (just the first half) but it's fair to say he's missed a chance to put pressure on Best and Cronin over the last month or so, and they've both been very good in that time.

I know you watch Munster more than me but if I was picking your team I'd definitely have Blyendaal and Farrell in the centre.

Niall Scannell was good from what I saw (just the first half) but it's fair to say he's missed a chance to put pressure on Best and Cronin over the last month or so, and they've both been very good in that time.
To be fair Scannell has played very well. Just darts were bit wobbly last few weeks. Don't think he missed any chance though as none really ramped ahead. Cronin did well but against weak Ulster. If Best doesn't start then Scannell does with Cronin 16 regardless os Schmidts view.

On game Tyler was poor tonight when he came on. Goggin is in superb form and our centres were excellent tonight. Snd thsts saying something considering the fact Tom Farrell was unplayable at times. There is games a Tyler at 12 would work but next week I think Goggin and Farrell will be ideal.

Another minor landmark for Benetton, although the wheels are starting to shake on the Warrior's wagon so I'll take it with muted satisfaction.

Zebre totally out muscled up front by the looks of things, so the Cheetahs aren't eliminated yet.

Connacht with a big old hole in their side without Aki. Surprised they kept it that close really. Fancy Munster for Conf A now.

Worth checking out the Dragons consolation try.

Ospreys now the only Welsh team in the conference places (thank you Munster!) Having said that, I am sure the Scarlets will improve later on in the season, once their injury woes ease somewhat.

Latest posts