• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

T

toup

Just interested to know if anyone has tried any of the option files to update this? I used to use them on previous incarnations, but not tried a next-gen one yet.

You can easily apply them on an unmodded PS3 using a USB memory stick. I've just downloaded one but stuck at work waiting to try it this evening.

Mmmmm... realistic kits in PES....

S

St Helens RLFC

I am hesitant to do so. I don't want Microsoft complaining about it and potentially banning me from XBOX Live.

T

toup

I'm not sure it's an issue is it?

You're not modding the console or the disc at all, just saving an edit file which somebody else has made - it's just as if you changed all the kits yourself in edit mode.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get into trouble for it...

B

Bullitt

I changed all the premiership kits and names manually, and if you have the camera you can scan in logos and sponsors to put them on the kits in game.

T

toup

I am really impressed by it - obviously I'm just lazy, as I could have done it all myself, but it is a real bonus having the proper kits etc

S

St Helens RLFC

Any chance you could send that over to me toup? My gamertag is Verminator84 (not on the main list, I must have been forgotten about)

T

toup

No problem, probably easier to just download it yourself and use a USB stick... I'm not sure how to go about installing it otherwise. There seem to be quite few of them floating about. Of the couple I tried last night, this one was definitely the best:

Link

Latest posts