• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

Just interested to know if anyone has tried any of the option files to update this? I used to use them on previous incarnations, but not tried a next-gen one yet.

You can easily apply them on an unmodded PS3 using a USB memory stick. I've just downloaded one but stuck at work waiting to try it this evening.

Mmmmm... realistic kits in PES....

I am hesitant to do so. I don't want Microsoft complaining about it and potentially banning me from XBOX Live.

I'm not sure it's an issue is it?

You're not modding the console or the disc at all, just saving an edit file which somebody else has made - it's just as if you changed all the kits yourself in edit mode.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get into trouble for it...

I changed all the premiership kits and names manually, and if you have the camera you can scan in logos and sponsors to put them on the kits in game.

I am really impressed by it - obviously I'm just lazy, as I could have done it all myself, but it is a real bonus having the proper kits etc

Any chance you could send that over to me toup? My gamertag is Verminator84 (not on the main list, I must have been forgotten about)

No problem, probably easier to just download it yourself and use a USB stick... I'm not sure how to go about installing it otherwise. There seem to be quite few of them floating about. Of the couple I tried last night, this one was definitely the best:

Link

Latest posts