• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

Yes i'm sure, but i would say 2008 not 2006, i'm sorry
[/b]

yeh no probs. any word on the release date? the football manager demo is out today also try sigames.com

I think this is the best PES i've played so far (started with pes 2)

i love diving, but most of the time the ref knows that it was a dive :p but cant wait for the full game

i wont be getting this until i hear if online is lag free

i played the demo - its nba jam's version of soccer

its quick, and arcady - but fun

now if they fix lag, it will be a blast, but defo not a simulation, like the previous pro evo's

i really hope konami change the angle they are approaching this series, instead of changing the gameplay, they should make it 2006 gameplay with a massive in-depth career mode, and online leagues and options

master league has gone stale it needs a kick up the guts.

Although i am not writing them off.....i just hope it gets better then demo

The game have been updated graphic wise, but the gameplay don't click with me, it seems to fast, also the running animation seems really unrealistic. The defense hasn't improved, it's really easy to take messi or kaka and just dribble all the opposing team. Seen as pes 6 on the 360 online had some serious flaws on this aspect making all ranked games a brazil vs inter adriano fest, I think they could have updated this issue.

anyone have a rough estimate of how long this will take to d.load? [/b]
Well it depends on the speed of your internet connection...the file is 1.1Gb. Here's a rough guide presuming your connection would download uninterrupted at 80-90% capactiy.

24mbps - 13minutes
1.5mbps - 3.4hours
512kbps - 10 hours
56kbps - 91.5 hours
28.8kbps - 177.8 hours
14.4kbps - 355.6 hours

The demo and the game are really bad this year , he is so fast to be a good simulation of football

From what I hear, if you've got a 360 or PS3 go for Fifa 08 - I am myself a huge fan of PES, but seems this year EA worked heaps on the gameplay, while konami seem to have take the Arcade alley... not looking good...

However if you have a PC only, PES seems top be the way to go as EA had changed nothing to the gameplay and grphics of Fifa 08 for PC... go figure...

From what I hear, if you've got a 360 or PS3 go for Fifa 08 - I am myself a huge fan of PES, but seems this year EA worked heaps on the gameplay, while konami seem to have take the Arcade alley... not looking good...

However if you have a PC only, PES seems top be the way to go as EA had changed nothing to the gameplay and grphics of Fifa 08 for PC... go figure...
[/b]

My loyalties just won't let me buy Fifa. Just..can't..do..it.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

My loyalties just won't let me buy Fifa. Just..can't..do..it. [/b][/quote]

What loyalties?

Stay loyal to yourself mate - get the better product

Latest posts