• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ps3 COD4 TRF tournament

Your just loving online aren't you, GG? As for today, how could you have been an average player on Pipeline and Vacant, but then on Shipment you became a killing machine? :p

Either you were going way easy on me the first two times or you passed the controller to some shooting ace you had in the room, lol! :D

By the way. I'm keen for playing some more and dying some more, later.

I noticed that you seem to be able to set the matches and host them, but when I do, you can't join. That'll be my slow connection. It's too slow to host! I think that's Radmans problem too.

We're getting to the bottom of it.

On the subject of my little girl, she was laughing at me talking to the TV! She started gurgling out some baby-speak and I was yakking away to GG. You gotta get the Playstation eye, it's a laugh!

Lol yeah I passed the controller to my alter ego "guy". I am "gay" most of the other times.

So it looks like a "host" has to be able to have a good connection etc obviously...well on the 4th our broadband speed will be bck to normal at last arrrrggggh! Then I can host everyone else. My modem is a wireles D-Link and apparently a very reliable brand so all I am waiting is for my capped to return to uncapped.

When that finally happens we should set a time to have a match all four of us and perhaps Toup as well. I will have to add Rad, woosaah as well to my other account as that is the account my mate has built his COD4 profile on. Gee I didn't even realise there were other maps until you pointed it out to me....all this time online playing with other people it was just the same old maps rotating over and over again. I still suck online against all these professional people.

You will find I'm a more sneaky prospect when there are other people to distract you, haha.

I'm going to get a better plan which will help hosting too!

You will find I'm a more sneaky prospect when there are other people to distract you, haha.
[/b]

Yes my thoughts exactly. It will be lots more fun when we all get together and shoot each other....you, me, Rad, woosaah. A game with four or five of us where we actually know each other I think would be way more satisfying than all these random people waiting in their hotspots for unwary people to come in. Besides if we get mikes then that will be even funnier lol!

So we have to make a time sometime end of next week maybe?

Ok so my flatmate has hired this game out tonight....so lets all play eh? I'm talking to you Radman, CAIverson and woosaah haha!

Add my other profile which is Gay Guy as that is the profile we use to play since it has a rank of 20....the one you normally know me by is Gay-Guy.

SO LETS MEET TONIGHT EH AND ALL GANG UP ON CRAIG! (nah jokes bro hehe....)

Good games tonight GG, we were pretty even until I got bored with just us two. I've got lots to learn about weapons and melee attacks but I held my own pretty well out there tonight.

Hope my, after a few talk wasn't too annoying. lol!.

Yeah that was great aplying those games. We both suck lol! Talk about shooting for ages and missing haha! Sometimes we would be shooting away at each other standing in the open and missing lol!

For that last few games game I set the radar to "on" so that we would know where each other were. I think maybe in game with 4 or less then this should be the case. So if you were wondering why when you respawned i always knew where you were...well it was because I did...you just needed to look at the radar.

But you are right about the both of us needing more practice....co I can't aim either!

Feeling much better today after two days sick. I've only popped up on the board for 5mins here and there during that time. Would've loved to play you guys, but I was so unwell. Anyhow, next time!

It's been going around, just getting over it myself. First flu in 3 years...was horrible. Stupid change of weather. Bloody marvelous day now but will freeze tonight for sure.

Ok guys....what about 10.30 tonight? I have hired COD4 for 3 days.

Craig, Rad, me...and maybe woosaah if he hires it.

Ok I will text you guys.

Haha...yep 10.30pm it is...though Rad said he can't play...oh well it must be one on one again haha! Though we can put the radar on so we know where we are lol!

Was a bit late, the wife was watching Lost. Have been up for last 10mins or so though!

Was a bit late, the wife was watching Lost. Have been up for last 10mins or so though! [/b]

Was a good few games we had there Craig. Rad was busy tonight so we couldn't have a threesome and woosaah was on holiday....still we should make a definite time when woosaah gets back.

I am trying to play the game with 10 sensitivity but as you can imagine it is all over the place lol! Sooner or later I should get the hang of this a bit better.

We started doing what me and Rad were doing....standing out in the open firing away and not making a kill lol!

That was a great knife fight we had in the dump sort of place...we must have been swinging away for ages lol! The sound of the knives slashing away in the air was so freaky!

I find it really quite hard to aim for the head quickly and I tend to have sensitivity at medium.

It was a lot of fun, but to be honest I'm not really a good player based on aim and shoot, I'm more into sneaking up on people who are distracted and taking out someone who's worried about someone else. That kind of diversion of attention is my only hope!

I find it really quite hard to aim for the head quickly and I tend to have sensitivity at medium.

It was a lot of fun, but to be honest I'm not really a good player based on aim and shoot, I'm more into sneaking up on people who are distracted and taking out someone who's worried about someone else. That kind of diversion of attention is my only hope! [/b]

Yeah true true....you are a bit of a sly one aren't you hehe....

Shall we have a 3-some COD4 tonight Craig, Rad?

woosaah is on holiday away from home...Rad said on text he was cool to go...maybe 10.30pm....just waiting for the flatties to get off the TV.

So with 3 people you can kill off the killer who just killed haha!

Well, lets hope we aren't just going in a circle killing each other, lol! [/b]

Lol...you been watching too may westerns...though with our aiming ability thats pretty much what might happen lol!

Latest posts