• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PS3 Fight Night 3 challenges.

G

Gay-Guy

I didn't realise that FN3 had FIRST PERSON VIEW when fighting! This could be interesting. Gee woosaah you and I could go hard beating each other up on line maybe lol! Maybe we can customise our fighters to make them actually look like us haha!

Anyway...I know nothing about this game and its playability online....anyone tried it yet?

Anyway behold what it would look like with woosaah punching my face as "Ali"

FightNightRound3_PS3.jpg

Or maybe sitting next to eah other in the lounge on a very big tv

FightNightRound3_PS3_2.jpg

I used to own Fight Night 3! I liked that view too, very realistic! [/b]

Well did you know if that view was playable online? I want to see your face in pain hehehe.

Did you play it online CA?

We could probably hire all hire it out for the weekend and have a few bouts LOl that would be fin too.

I think would be dodging and swerving from you woosaah for the entire round! I can imagine your online killer instinct would show no mercy to me lol! I need double padding protection I think.

i wonder if my boxing at the gym would help out. is does this use the six axis control? that would be cool. lol having one controller in each hand would be funny but doubt it would work like that.

i wonder if my boxing at the gym would help out. is does this use the six axis control? that would be cool. lol having one controller in each hand would be funny but doubt it would work like that. [/b]

I am sure the gym boxing would help out with reading the punches better......well I may hire it out and give it a go. Quite cool being able to go to the "PS3" section in the video store hehe.

Yes, I did play that view online and I almost won a couple of fights. It's a good game, but I got sick of not being able to play anyone I knew and the single player campaign bored me a little so I sold it.

I'd play it again as a cheap weekly hire. So, yeah one weekend it'd be all on!

Yes, I did play that view online and I almost won a couple of fights. It's a good game, but I got sick of not being able to play anyone I knew and the single player campaign bored me a little so I sold it.

I'd play it again as a cheap weekly hire. So, yeah one weekend it'd be all on! [/b]

Thanks Craig for letting us know that we CAN play on that view! Though it would be unfair if one player was NOT playing on that view because it is easier to gage distance and stuff from the side views. so it would have to be a mutual thing.

Well now you know me and woosaah...so where is your cellphone number eh haha?!

Finally, I got my lazy ass into gear and sent it. I can't remember but I think that you have to both be in first person view to play each other with that view. Hope I'm right. It makes for a great fight.

Damnit the local video store copy of this game has not been returned since the 26th of March....they have concluded that it will never be returned!

Latest posts