• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PS3 PSN help requried!

V

Vambo

Wonder if one of you guys can help me out here....?

Bought my lad a PS3 for Christmas and when setting the thing up online I used my own PSN ID for speed but now I've finally got around to sorting him out with his own ID the bloody thing won't let us sign in with his account... just keeps saying you can't sign in with another email addy. Anyone know what I have to do to get rid of my ID on the bloody thing?

Cheers in advance.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Jan 21 2009, 03:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wonder if one of you guys can help me out here....?

Bought my lad a PS3 for Christmas and when setting the thing up online I used my own PSN ID for speed but now I've finally got around to sorting him out with his own ID the bloody thing won't let us sign in with his account... just keeps saying you can't sign in with another email addy. Anyone know what I have to do to get rid of my ID on the bloody thing?

Cheers in advance.[/b]

Hmmm you got me here. I set up 2 on mine with different details etc and it allowed me to sign in with either ID. If you would like to delete yours that will be no problem just click on yours and hit the triangle and it will give you the option to delete.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply mate.

I ended up saving his game data to a stick and then going back to the factory setting.

A bit of f***ing about but it's all sorted now.

Latest posts