• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PSP - do you have one?

<div class='quotemain'>
Everyone I know who owned a PSP ended up replacing it for a DS. The DS just makes a better portable with games suited for playing on the go in short amounts of time.
[/b]

Very true in my case. I play the DS a lot more than the PSP. However, the PSP is a quality machine that has a decent amount of playability.
[/b][/quote]

DS also allows free acess to wifi at all McDonalds in Australia. Its a deal bewteen Telstra, McDonalds, and Nintendo. Saying this though, i still prefer the PSP

My psp rocks I've got Nba Live 08, NFS Pro Street, GOW Chains Of Olympus, Jonah Lomu Rugby, Resident Evil 1,2 & 3, Naruto & Tekken 1,2 & 3 on mine.

Also got Jumper, National Treasure 2, Step Up 2 & I Am Legend & about 50 music videos on my memory stick lol.

Ds has no chance with me I'm hooked on Psp

[/b]

How do you get Johan Lomu rugby on psp????

<div class='quotemain'> My psp rocks I've got Nba Live 08, NFS Pro Street, GOW Chains Of Olympus, Jonah Lomu Rugby, Resident Evil 1,2 & 3, Naruto & Tekken 1,2 & 3 on mine.

Also got Jumper, National Treasure 2, Step Up 2 & I Am Legend & about 50 music videos on my memory stick lol.

Ds has no chance with me I'm hooked on Psp

[/b]

How do you get Johan Lomu rugby on psp????
[/b][/quote]

yeah, that would be mega!

you will have to google it. we wont have any of that psp hacking stuff on our site... just to be safe

just google psp hack or something... tis easy to do if you have the right tools.

PsP is definately the best portable gaming system out there just look at the graphics, its just a pity the games arent that good though.

i've got to say the psp was a waste of time and money for me. The DS is so much better.

God Of War is awesome even thou I haven't played any on Ps2 the Psp version is really good. NFS Pro Street is alright but unlike it's Ps2 counterpart has no drag racing :(.

I had a PSP but sold it as I never used it. IMO The PC is the best gaming platform of all.

No rugby games for psp but you can hack your psp and than put Ps1 games and heaps of other stuff on it. I had Jonah Lomu Rugby on mine but taken it off not enough buttons so couldn't fend.

I had a psp and sold it after a week I kinda regret not playing GTA games on it. I played Madden at a store once the loading times were to slow for me, mainly in between plays. I have a DS now and its all good. I still reccomend PSP to people who ask me which they should get. I think if you grew up with a ps1/ps2 its a safe bet to pick a PSP especially if your favourite genre is sport.

i had a psp but i sold it a few weeks after, i had a few games mostly sport, NBA live 08 was fun same as madden 08 but best game would have to be fight night round 3 :) versing my friend over the web was fun as well.

I got a PSP free with my laptop a couple of years ago. Haven't bought many games for it, as I don't go on that many long trips anymore which is the only time I regularly play portable games. I've got Fight Night Round 3, Pro Evolution Soccer 5 and Football Manager Handheld. I much prefer the PSP over the DS (my brother and sister both have a DS, so I've played it a bit).

I'm looking forwards to buying one, specially since I played Assasin's Creed last week on a friend's PSP.

I love the PSP. I spent many nights ( 180 plus a year) away from home for work and the psp is the only thing that keeps me sane. I just plug it in and sit in my bunk and play games all day. It would be nice to get some way of putting games ( ones you already own ofcourse ;) ) on the memory stick so u dont need a whole big bag of cds with u all the time.

I've hardly used mine, I could really do with getting back into using it. I suppose commuting too and from uni from September will help me with that no bother!

Latest posts