• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PSP - do you have one?

Got one a few weeks back. Love it :D

So far I have:

Games:
God of War: Chains of Olympus (just bought it)
The Warriors
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
GTA Liberty City Stories
Syphon Filter - Logan's Shadow

Movies:
The Warriors

I hardly use mine anymore I spend more time playing games on my lappy now. I've got custom firmware on mine so I just put games onto my memory stick, last I can remember I had on mine was God Of War, Ben10, Jonah Lomu Rugby, Tekken3, Ridge Racer, Nintendo, Sega Megadrive, Super Nintendo emulators, Gta Vice City Stories and a few others.

Held held consoles have worn off on me. Don't play that much anymore and it's collecting dust atm lol.

just got a couple of new games for mine.

some athletics game lol, got it cause well the olympics are on, and i caught the bug

Also got indiana jones lego game, havnt played htat much.
also buzz quizz, havnt played that yet either, interested in how it works out though. only got them yesterday

My memory card is corrupting my saves. Which is disconcerting, to say the least. Wish I knew why it was happening...

I have an old fat psp. They are so slow loading, that it seems pointless waiting for a game to start. The battery goes flat too quick as well. Can anyone who's tried the new ones AND the old ones tell me how much better they are?

Yeah the new ones you get the cords to hook it up so you can play it through your tv. Only thing with the Psp slim is they're harder to hack and alot of the accesories made for Fat psp aren't compatible. It's like how Sony brang out fat ps2 than slim and the slims kept overheating because there was no space for the engines and lasers to breathe. So I'd just stick with the fat psp because the slim usually means they've tried to cram the fat versions capibilities into something smaller but in doing so has made it overwork resulting in faults.

easy to hack a slim psp if you have a fat psp from a friend.

I havnt had any problems with mine, i dont use it as much as i used to now though. The loading times are a bit of a pain in the but for the psp as well, you just want to play it

I'm getting more and more addicted to my psp :D

I got hold of a few more games the other day and I have to say that 'Dead Head Fred' is FANTASTIC and 'Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice' is great fun as well.

I also got an EA collection that includes the mighty Road Rash series and RR2 just happens to be one of my fave games ever!

Resistance: Retribution is out in March exclusive to the PSP.

The gameplay trailers I've seen so far look fantastic and this one could even beat the awesome GOW: Chains of Olympus.

All sorts of PS3 connectivity being mooted for those with Resistance 2 and I gather online multiplayer is also a goer.

So looking forward to this one:

3200204756_89714df7dc.jpg

I've got a few new games and Restistance Restribution is one of them only the demo thou. I can't really play it that good thou because my direction button keeps stuffing up :(. Can't wait til the full version comes out I'll be sure to get it because the gameplay is really good especially for a Psp version.

I has one now! No more boring hotels for me!!! lol

Sames;

Fifa 09
Wipeout Pure
Virtua Tennis 3
Ace Combat
Sega Megadrive Collection
Locoroco

Latest posts