TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
150px-PUMAS_logo.jpg
Pumas.png
150px-PUMAS_logo.jpg

As we all know, the Pumas are incredible. Unfortunately, due to shenanigans on the administrative side of South African rugby (typical eh?) they've been ROBBED of their rightful place in the Premier division of the Currie Cup, where they would no doubt be contenders. The Pumas will march on however, and set out to prove a point to all this year.​

Last weekend they faced their greatest foe, the Kings. The Kings deviously cheated their way into a massive 27-9 lead after 50 minutes, ably abetted the officials. However, not even the power of the administration and their puppet side can stand against the fury of the Pumas. What followed was a rousing comeback, with Tiann Marx, Renaldo Bothma and JW Jonker all displaying that typical Puma heroism to cross the whitewash. The fantastic JC Roos converted all three tries and added three penalties to ensure a 30 all draw. The points may have been shared, but it was the Pumas who took the moral victory. No doubt there wont be a cow milked in Nelspruit all week.

Fight on, you lucky few, you band of brothers.

Last edited:
I've just learned that the Pumas humiliated the pathetic Griffons this weekend. 67-24, with all 24 of the Griffons' points coming from the kindness of the mighty Pumas, who felt their opposition didn't deserve to be completely man shamed.

The Pumas now sit 3rd in the table with 7 games played.

Oh, you guys. But I respect your support and interest in the 1st div. I'm a Boland man myself. If the Boland could get rid of their inept coach, moghul-wanna-be owners and the schakles of WPRU and SARU.. well, its not called Boland for nothing.

Hey Leopards, hows the rugby going? Oh you're playing the Pumas? Unfortunate.

BAM! 38-27.

in the first division, I am a Griffons fan to be honest. If I had to pick a team, it would definitely be them. I just wish I could watch their matches somewhere...

in the first division, I am a Griffons fan to be honest. If I had to pick a team, it would definitely be them. I just wish I could watch their matches somewhere...

Wow, that's pathetic. Really, the suckish Griffons? What is a Griffon anyway? A dog? A weird Eagle-Lion conglomerate? Hey, remember that time the Pumas scored 67 points against the Griffons? I do.

Just waiting for Ezequiel to bite...

I might go with the Leopards because of Alistair Kettledas. Scored five tries in one match this season. I remember watching him in 2010 and thinking he was a pretty good player in a poor Pumas side.

The only reason I support Griffons in the 1st div. is because my first girlfriend's surname was "Griffioen", which is the Dutch translation of Griffon. And because they play in purple...

The only reason I support Griffons in the 1st div. is because my first girlfriend's surname was "Griffioen", which is the Dutch translation of Griffon. And because they play in purple...

Ben Hand plays for the Brumbies but you don't see me cheering for them.

A real man hates everything related to any ex girlfriend, and would never support anything in purple.

Btw, why are the Pumas called like that? According to wikipedia, there are pumas only in the Americas.

A real man hates everything related to any ex girlfriend, and would never support anything in purple.

Btw, why are the Pumas called like that? According to wikipedia, there are pumas only in the Americas.

They are called the Pumas because of the province they represent called Mpumalanga... as you can see there is a Puma in there...

As for the ex-girlfriend thing... I don't know about that, for instance, I'm the Master of Ceremonies at my Ex-girlfriend's Wedding...

They are called the Pumas because of the province they represent called Mpumalanga... as you can see there is a Puma in there...

As for the ex-girlfriend thing... I don't know about that, for instance, I'm the Master of Ceremonies at my Ex-girlfriend's Wedding...
I suppose that's part of a cunning plan whose grande finale will be to embarrass her on her wedding day with sexual double entendres....

Latest posts