• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Puma Watch, Draggs and Ezequiel know nothing about South African rugby;

With a coach the size of Jimmy Stonehouse I'd think twice about losing too.

Pic related:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Pumas CC First Division Champs 2013.jpg
    Pumas CC First Division Champs 2013.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 55
Every time I see this thread, the ***le makes me chuckle. Great to have the Pumas back on their feet after several years that went in a downward spiral. With the expansion on hold, they have to beat Griquas to get promotion which is difficult, maybe even impossible. However, they have shown to be a better team than the Kings (I know, they lost some players) and that says a lot.

So with the Saffa teams all out of the Super Rugby and now looking ahead to the RC and Currie Cup, I was wondering if Feic will be watching the Pumas play in the premier division alongside the other top 7 clubs in this year's Currie Cup tournament??

I've been waiting for this year's Currie Cup all damn year baby. Let's have it sexy, sexy Pumas.

I've bad news for you Feic. Jimmy Stonehouse, the coach of the Pumas resigned yesterday to take up a coaching job in Japan.

It's a real pity IMHO as they started to show real promise and their playing style was very attractive.

I've heard they're bringing in Jimmy Johnson, formerly of the University of Miami and the Dallas Cowboys to help give them that swagger to carry them to championship glory. All hail.

Seriously, that's ****ty news. I was enjoying seeing the Pumas going well. How are they looking regards squad turnover?

I've heard they're bringing in Jimmy Johnson, formerly of the University of Miami and the Dallas Cowboys to help give them that swagger to carry them to championship glory. All hail.

Seriously, that's ****ty news. I was enjoying seeing the Pumas going well. How are they looking regards squad turnover?

Well a bunch of their guys got Super Rugby call ups, and some might even be late inclusions depending on injuries of other players, but they have kept a bunch of guys. I was actually surprized that Rosco Specman wasn't snatched up by one of the Super Rugby franchises...