Queensland Reds

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by QLD, Mar 6, 2009.

1. QLD

QLD Guest

f***. I don't know if I can watch them anymore.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Woldog

Woldog Guest

They made me a saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Pandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

4. kaino1990

kaino1990 Guest

hate the tahs so much, but not as much as i hate the sharks lol,
    i know how you guys feel... reds certainly got the right plan, just few errors killing them (like chiefs/blues who i support also), we got the sharks, should be interesting one if the reds are on form, otherwise its gonna be a zzz game for us reds fans

5. tommowins

tommowins Guest

It would be nice if the Reds turn around soon. It looks as if you guys have had young players for a long time, they should be starting to mature and develop into a really good team.

6. tommowins

tommowins Guest

well they beat the sharks...

7. afakasi

afakasi Guest

i was at the game and the homos did a victory lap at the end. you would have thought they won the super 14

8. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (afakasi @ Mar 16 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Exactly my thoughts. It just amplified their gayness in my opinion.

9. Woldog

Woldog Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (afakasi @ Mar 16 2009, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Seems like there was only one homo at that game and I guess it was you, They were entitled to a victory lap at their own home ground.

10. afakasi

afakasi Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Mar 17 2009, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Seems like there was only one homo at that game and I guess it was you, They were entitled to a victory lap at their own home ground.
    [/b][/quote]

Lol. Low standards. They have a long way to go.

11. QLD

QLD Guest

Typical of other fans trying to put us down. We hardly win a game so let us cherish it FFS.

12. Woldog

Woldog Guest

Of course idiots like Afakasi create reasons why their team is better and why they support them, I don't need to make reasons to support my team, I don't care if they win, I don't care if they lose, I support the Reds because I'm proud to be a Queenslander and I don't care what New Zealanders, New South Welshmen or anyone else say, I take pride in the fact that my team is still out there having a go even when the odds are stacked against them, unlike idiots who support a different team every time their original team has a **** run.

13. Brightside

Brightside Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Mar 25 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    A **** run going on 14 years now. They're a professional team, their players are being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, so are the coaches and the people who run the club.

14. Woldog

Woldog Guest

Phil Mooney's half time talk "I think you zigged when you should have zagged..."

15. Haysie

Haysie Guest

Phil Mooney is a fantastic coach. The problem is the lack of experience. Plus we kicked the Blues' arse, Afakasi. Eat your heart out!

16. Woldog

Woldog Guest

No the problem is **** players :p, we have some quality players, but they get countered by the crap ones.

17. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

You guys should look into recruiting Matt Dunning. I mean, I will really hate to see the Tahs lose him, but, I think he's the missing element that would make the Reds so dominant. Anyone else agree?
    [​IMG]

18. Fushitsusha

Fushitsusha Guest

I'd really hate to see Quade Cooper anywhere near a Wallabies jersey this year...

19. Wally

Wally Guest

Yeah mate I don't think he has much chance of having a crack this winter bar injuries. Haha oh my god Brando Va'aulu is ridiculously crap, got to sack the poor *******. Where the f*** is Ratu Nasiganiyavi? He hasn't played a game all year for the Tah Tah Tahs, we would happily have him.

20. Woldog

Woldog Guest

I would love for the Reds to recruit Matt Dunning.

21. BLR

BLR Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ May 9 2009, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Saddest statement in a long time, shows how far the Reds have fallen.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!