• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Queensland Reds

hate the tahs so much, but not as much as i hate the sharks lol,
i know how you guys feel... reds certainly got the right plan, just few errors killing them (like chiefs/blues who i support also), we got the sharks, should be interesting one if the reds are on form, otherwise its gonna be a zzz game for us reds fans

It would be nice if the Reds turn around soon. It looks as if you guys have had young players for a long time, they should be starting to mature and develop into a really good team.

i was at the game and the homos did a victory lap at the end. you would have thought they won the super 14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (afakasi @ Mar 16 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i was at the game and the homos did a victory lap at the end. you would have thought they won the super 14[/b]

Exactly my thoughts. It just amplified their gayness in my opinion.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (afakasi @ Mar 16 2009, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i was at the game and the homos did a victory lap at the end. you would have thought they won the super 14[/b]

Seems like there was only one homo at that game and I guess it was you, They were entitled to a victory lap at their own home ground.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Mar 17 2009, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (afakasi @ Mar 16 2009, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seems like there was only one homo at that game and I guess it was you, They were entitled to a victory lap at their own home ground.
[/b][/quote]

Lol. Low standards. They have a long way to go.

Typical of other fans trying to put us down. We hardly win a game so let us cherish it FFS.

Of course idiots like Afakasi create reasons why their team is better and why they support them, I don't need to make reasons to support my team, I don't care if they win, I don't care if they lose, I support the Reds because I'm proud to be a Queenslander and I don't care what New Zealanders, New South Welshmen or anyone else say, I take pride in the fact that my team is still out there having a go even when the odds are stacked against them, unlike idiots who support a different team every time their original team has a **** run.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Mar 25 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
unlike idiots who support a different team every time their original team has a **** run.[/b]

A **** run going on 14 years now. They're a professional team, their players are being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, so are the coaches and the people who run the club.

Phil Mooney is a fantastic coach. The problem is the lack of experience. Plus we kicked the Blues' arse, Afakasi. Eat your heart out!

No the problem is **** players :p, we have some quality players, but they get countered by the crap ones.

You guys should look into recruiting Matt Dunning. I mean, I will really hate to see the Tahs lose him, but, I think he's the missing element that would make the Reds so dominant. Anyone else agree?
matt_dunning_runs_wallabies_575425.jpg

I'd really hate to see Quade Cooper anywhere near a Wallabies jersey this year...

Yeah mate I don't think he has much chance of having a crack this winter bar injuries. Haha oh my god Brando Va'aulu is ridiculously crap, got to sack the poor *******. Where the f*** is Ratu Nasiganiyavi? He hasn't played a game all year for the Tah Tah Tahs, we would happily have him.