• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Question of Sport 2

Originally posted by Ripper@Jun 21 2006, 11:19 AM
You watched soccer?

You used to be cool man, now look at you, you square.
im sorry.

no seriously, ive watched one game, and about 5 min of highlights, and seriously, what a useless sport.

its full of prittyboys, they fall over the whole time and nothing ever happens. i was watching the portragoooooooooooooooooooooal vs iran game, and ****, it took like a hour for them to score, and being drunk i was like yeaaaaaaah for like 15 sec, and there entire team was like wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for another half a hour!!! and then they got a penalty shot, which they converted, and i was like, boring! and there entire team was like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

Originally posted by sambãd5@Jun 21 2006, 11:17 AM
f***, im sure i herd this while watching a game the otherday,

Ghana?
even though i dont really like you, im gonna stick up for you because i also heard it during a game but i cant remember what the team was either

Originally posted by MonoTurd+Jun 21 2006, 05:54 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sambãd5
@Jun 21 2006, 11:17 AM

Ghana?
even though i dont really like you, im gonna stick up for you because i also heard it during a game but i cant remember what the team was either [/b]
Sambad > You.

Originally posted by Ripper+Jun 21 2006, 07:20 PM-->
Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jun 21 2006, 05:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sambãd5
@Jun 21 2006, 11:17 AM

Ghana?

even though i dont really like you, im gonna stick up for you because i also heard it during a game but i cant remember what the team was either
Sambad > You.[/b]
an infected arsehole > you

im sure as **** its a bumhole of a country.

monoturd - your just jellous that your hair isnt orangely orange.

It was indeed Wimbledon. He came off the bench in 1997 to score in a 2-1 loss for us that ended our ***le race. f***ing Wimbledon, I'm so glad they've been wiped out!

Rob, your go.

First Sweden now Wimbledon, anyone else you want to have a rant at :p

Back to the matter in hand, this one shouldn't last long, who was the last team to successfully defend the European Cup and in what year?

Latest posts